Mixing Winstrol & Deca Together

Hi all,

Is it okay to put both deca and winstrol v in the same seringe together and shoot ? Thanks

Aris

i dont see why you couldnt but im no expert on the different bases of steroids and their abilities to mix together but i dont think it would be a problem maybe someone else can fill you in

[quote]aris1 wrote:
Hi all,

Is it okay to put both deca and winstrol v in the same seringe together and shoot ? Thanks

Aris[/quote]

Bro, mixing deca and winstrol is fine provided that the gauge of the needle is nothing smaller than a 25g…Winstrol (h20 based) has a tendency to clog in anything smaller.

MK

MK hit it! You may even need to use a 23g, so that the Winny will go through no problem.

Somebody (don’t remember who) recomended to shake the syringe to mix the two before injection. If not, be careful when injecting, ease off the pressure on the plunger when you get to the Winstrol. Waterbased AAS are less viscous and therefore easier to inject, if you keep the same pressure on the plunger as when the oilbased Deca is injected, you’re in for a painful surprise.

[quote]aris1 wrote:
Hi all,

Aris[/quote]
NO WAY BRO DONT MIX THAT SHIT ITS WATER BASED

[quote]MOORMAN949 wrote:
aris1 wrote:
Hi all,

Aris
NO WAY BRO DONT MIX THAT SHIT ITS WATER BASED

[/quote]

It’s perfectly fine to mix. This is the same guy that is asking if it is cool to eat fina in another post.

It is fine to mix both in the same syringe. I have been mixing oil-base and water-base chemicals in the same syringe for years.

Like Moose said, I described how to mix the two in the same barrel in a previous post. Here are the basic details: Once both chemicals are in the barrel of your syringe, pull in 1ml of air as well. This will give you enough room to give the syringe a good shake to TEMPORARILY suspend the oil and water together. Once they are mixed, purge out the air and shoot. It’s as simple as that.

The reason why I suggest shaking and mixing the two together is because of the different viscosities of the oil and the water. A greater pressure is needed to plunge the oil. Using the same pressure to plunge the water will make you inject TOO fast and cause greater muscle trauma. I hope this helps. Good luck.