T Nation

Mixing Test Esters With EQ & DBol

Hypothetically speaking, how would you layout a cycle if you have on hand 6 weeks worth of Test Enanthate and 6 weeks worth of Test Propionate at 450mg/week?

Plus if you had 7ml of Boldenone at 300mg/ml, 100 10mg dbol tabs and enough Clomid for PCT, this could be a worthwhile cycle.

That’s all I could get my hands on, seeing as I come from a country where it’s difficult and highly expensive to get gear.

Theoretically:

weeks 1-12: 450mg/week Test
weeks 1-4: 20-30mg/day D-Bol
weeks 1-7: 300mg/week EQ
weeks 14-16: 50mg/day Clomid PCT

My only question is that I have half a cycle worth of a long-release Testosterone ester (Enanthate) and half a cycle worth of a fast-acting ester (Propionate). Should I use one for 6 weeks and then the other? Which one should I start with? Or should I combine both esters each week for the duration of the cycle?

I’m leaning towards doing the prop for the first 6 weeks, then the enth, so it will be faster gains, but then the time release factors and half life will kind of get screwy after the 6 week mark.

It’s a pretty basic cycle and I’m not venturing into the higher doses as I would rather focus on the correct training and nutrition. Just needs some calculation/thought due to the different types of Test. I wish I had just one ester to use throughout, but I have to work with what I’ve got on hand.

Id personaly do a shot E3D combining the two esters.
Save or sell the eq.
Run the clomid at a higher dose for the first few days and then down to 25 mg for the remainder of the two weeks.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Hypothetically speaking, how would you layout a cycle if you have on hand 6 weeks worth of Test Enanthate and 6 weeks worth of Test Propionate at 450mg/week?

Plus if you had 7ml of Boldenone at 300mg/ml, 100 10mg dbol tabs and enough Clomid for PCT, this could be a worthwhile cycle.

That’s all I could get my hands on, seeing as I come from a country where it’s difficult and highly expensive to get gear.

Theoretically:

weeks 1-12: 450mg/week Test
weeks 1-4: 20-30mg/day D-Bol
weeks 1-7: 300mg/week EQ
weeks 14-16: 50mg/day Clomid PCT

My only question is that I have half a cycle worth of a long-release Testosterone ester (Enanthate) and half a cycle worth of a fast-acting ester (Propionate). Should I use one for 6 weeks and then the other? Which one should I start with? Or should I combine both esters each week for the duration of the cycle?

I’m leaning towards doing the prop for the first 6 weeks, then the enth, so it will be faster gains, but then the time release factors and half life will kind of get screwy after the 6 week mark.

It’s a pretty basic cycle and I’m not venturing into the higher doses as I would rather focus on the correct training and nutrition. Just needs some calculation/thought due to the different types of Test. I wish I had just one ester to use throughout, but I have to work with what I’ve got on hand.[/quote]

I’d run a cycle of Prop and Dbol for 6 weeks; and get some more Enan and EQ, and run a cycle of Enan and EQ later when you can run them longer.
weeks 1-6 TEST PROP split into every other day
weeks 1-4 DBOL at 40mg everyday split into 2 times a day - 20mg AM & PM for 25 days.