Mixing Test C and E

Greetings juice monkeys,

I am about to start my next cycle (Test E, dbol, var) and was going to frontload the Test E w/ 1500 the first week.

However, I have like 15 amps of Test C sitting around, and was wondering if I could use the cyp to frontload then just switch to E? It’s kind of a weird thing to do but they are very similar esters and these awkward Cyp amps are just taking up space.

Thanks brahs
LB

yep

could someone please tell me what the difference actually is between E and C?

seems like for all intents and purposes they’re the same thing

so frontloading one then picking up with the other is fine ?

[quote]lbraga wrote:
so frontloading one then picking up with the other is fine ?[/quote]

yep

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
could someone please tell me what the difference actually is between E and C?

seems like for all intents and purposes they’re the same thing[/quote]

one carbon longer on the ester chain of cyp, giving it a “longer” half life (8 carbons in the cyp ester, 7 in enth). Although, one carbon is so minuscule that i doubt there is any difference. Nothing you’d be able to feel, anyway.

medically they are pretty much interchangeable. I hope that answers your question

Time for dem amps to go bro, load some syringes and get to work, with a test e, dbol, var chaser!

Test C has a much higher melting point, thus increasing the chance of crashing and causing PIP. This results in use of more solvents (Benzyl Benzoate) to maintain solution at the same dosages as Enanthate.

Some people think that’s a good thing, resulting in smoother injections and more stable depots. Others think less chemicals I’m injecting the better, and roll with Enanthate.

For all intents and (bodybuilding) purposes, they’re the same.

Cheers,
-PTD