T Nation

Mixing Supplements

How safe is it to take testosterone boosters with other mass builders?

[quote]beachbum31 wrote:
How safe is it to take testosterone boosters with other mass builders? [/quote]

Walk upstairs and ask your mom. Shouldn’t you be watching cartoons?

You’ll get so big your clothes will tear at the seems, Hulk style…you know the consequences…

What are these other mass building supplements you speak of? Not that it matters, because the answer is probably going to be “yes, you can mix them”

[quote]beachbum31 wrote:
How safe is it to take testosterone boosters with other mass builders? [/quote]

youre only 21 dont waist your money on t boosters lots of heavy compound lifts n plenty of snatch will keep your t high and your pecker up

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
You’ll get so big your clothes will tear at the seems, Hulk style…you know the consequences…

What are these other mass building supplements you speak of? Not that it matters, because the answer is probably going to be “yes, you can mix them”[/quote]

true mass and creatine.

[quote]beachbum31 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
You’ll get so big your clothes will tear at the seems, Hulk style…you know the consequences…

What are these other mass building supplements you speak of? Not that it matters, because the answer is probably going to be “yes, you can mix them”[/quote]

true mass and creatine. [/quote]

Ditch the true mass (unless time constraints/other things prevent you from getting a lot of calories in during the day) and test boosters and keep the creatine. Just eat a lot of food and lift heavy as other posters have stated.