T Nation

Mixing Powder...

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for mixing powder and doing the cut personally? A supplier offered it this way and even though I have heard of it, I never bothered to figure it out because it has never been available like this to me before. Do I need any special tools or equipment and is there a risk involved?

search “homebrewing”.

homebrewing is relatively easy. I got sick of waiting for orders, and after learning that there are so many conterfiets out there anyway I decided what the hell. I spent a solid 2 weeks researching and finding a good overseas hook up… Like bones said. homebrewing and supplies look up medical research supplies…

most recipies will tell you what supplies you need but after a brew or I relized that things would be easier with a few luxury items… but do your research, educate yourself… take the time and be sanitary… homebrew is a great way to go… you can spend 1500 dollars have all the tools chemicals and powders to stay juiced for years easy… no shit… and most powders should have a shelf life of about 3 yrs from date of manufacturing if you are sure to reseal the package and keep it about 68 degrees and out of the light.