Mixing Oil & Water Injectibles?

I said at least twice - if you want to mix water and oil in the same syringe - do it. I think it is a bad idea and am not afraid to say so.

How is that being “my way or the highway”?

I wasn’t referring to you with the 'look at me I read a book" comment. I was making a comparison between the vets style, and nameless, faceless others in the consulting vet industry that come out and try to talk clinical pharmacology to a bunch of cowboys.

And you know as well as I do that this community, as a whole, is not much much smarter than a bunch of cowboys.

I’m really not sure what you disagree with me about wrt antibiotics and abscesses. Are you saying that injecting antibiotics cannot form an abscess?

Ok, maybe I can add some experience here.
I had always read that there was no problem mixing water-based and oil-based. But I had never done it.
Recently ran a tren/prop/winny cycle.
I brewed my own tren so I started with tren only for a week to test its potency. It went well, no injection pain and I could feel the effects of tren.

Then I added the prop for the next week. I used this particular lab before and know that the quality is high, so as usual I experienced no further pain.

Then I added the winny. And oh my! Pain was incredible! I had 1ml tren(100mg), .5ml prop(50mg), .5ml winny(50mg). Now I have heard that winny injections are painful and these definitely were.

So I stopped mixing the water based winny with the oils and injected the winny seperately. The pain wasn’t nearly as bad.

So I got to thinking …
Sometimes when chemists want to crystalize a compound, they add a small amount of the compound that is ALREADY crystalized. That acts as a “starter” if you will, for the rest of the crystalization.

I was wondering if the presence of the stan crystals was causing the rest of the hormones to crash out of solution at the injection site? That could explain why I was experiencing more pain with the mix than alone. I don’t know?

I will say that the size of the stan crystals are large, they pass through a 25g, but not easily. So it could simply be a poor UG winny.

I could be way off (and probably am). I don’t see why stan crystals will cause tren or prop to crystalize. But that is just something that I was thinking about. -LATTIMUS

Interesting little discussion that we have going on here. Im not going to say that it is or isnt a good idea. However I have done this at least a few dozen times with no problems at all.
See Ya

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
benchaffleck, listen to rainjack. Hes a veteran for information, and knows his stuff. Most these guys talkin him down and sayin he’s wrong know half what he does. while water and oil in the same vile wont clog a syringe, it isnt a good idea.[/quote]

Yeah listen to everything that one person has to say because he knows alot about many things. I’m a gerbil too and I listen to everything that only certain people say too.

Kidding! Don’t be a gerbil, figure it out for your own and listen to what everyone has to say. And please don’t be a parrot either and just repeat what others say without knowing why. (So many animals, so little time.)

“squak! and please dont be a parrot either and just repeat what others say without knowing whY. what others say without knowing why, knowing why. Squak!”

My apologies for being such an ass the last few days, or so. I am an ass even on a good day - but the last few days I have acted poorly even for me.

Lot’s of personal shit is happening - and I am taking it out on the boards.

I’ll try to be less offensive.

And really - who cares if you mix or not? It’s hardly a topic to draw a line in the sand over.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
My apologies for being such an ass the last few days, or so. I am an ass even on a good day - but the last few days I have acted poorly even for me.

Lot’s of personal shit is happening - and I am taking it out on the boards.

I’ll try to be less offensive.

And really - who cares if you mix or not? It’s hardly a topic to draw a line in the sand over. [/quote]

Hats off to you sir, thats a tough thing for anyone to admit and I applaud you for it. I know you are not looking for any praise, but you have my respect man to man for what its worth.