T Nation

Mixing Nootropic Stack (Help, Cy/Others)

Hi all. My order of bulk powders arrived a couple of days ago. I want to mix them up into one homogenous stack/powder for convenience purposes, prolly making a batch enough for 50-100 servings at a time.

In some forums I posted about this, it was suggested to leave certain parts of the mixture out as they are "acidic and could ruin the batch over time", in particular the Alcar and NAC. I thus wanted to check with any of the knowledgable guys here, which can be mixed together, and which should be left out:

Chocamine Powder
L-Tyrosine Powder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
Taurine Powder
N-Acetyl-Cysteine Powder
Ginkgo Biloba Powder

Mixing them all together is not just for convenience, but will also help with the substances required in very small dosages. For example the Ginkgo and NAC are going to be 120mg and 500mg respectively per serving, so measuring out one seving is near impossible (no access to those pharmaceutical type scales).

Thanks in advance,
X

Im just going to say GOOD luck. How do you plan on mixing this so it is even. What filler for consistancy etc.

I ended up just taking each seperate. But like I said dropped it. Was fun but a PAIN after about a week.

Hi There,

No filler. I will put enough for around 50 servings (in the right ratios) together and blend using one of those old food mixers like those used to make cake cough etc. Will leave it for a good 10-15 minutes to ensure even distribution.

That is one reason I want to mix them up, so that I have one 'powder' to measure and take instead of 5.

BUMP...mainly bumping to anyone who knows about the individual ingredients and whether it is ok to mix them, or if there is a risk of them reacting and ruining the entire batch.

The blend is slightly different now. Got rid of the caffeine powder (enough in chocamine already) and Ginkgo will be taken separetely. So the blen will contain:
- Chocamine
- L-Tyrosine
- Alcar
- Taurine
- NAC

X