Mixing L-Leucine?

[quote]solarflame wrote:

I don’t know why you guys don’t want to blend it and make it such an ordeal otherwise.[/quote]

Hold on.

If you DON’T blend it and instead just throw it in your mouth - meaning, to NOT use any extra equipment - you are making it MORE of an ordeal than busting out a handheld blender?

Because we all carry handheld blenders? Do you wear yours around your calf like a house arrest beeper?

Fill me in on your fashion sense, please.

While I know a lot of folks can just ‘down’ the powder off their tongue, I just end up inhaling it everytime I try. I use Leucine about 3x a day:

1- Throw a scoop over my oatmeal/Metabolic Drive mixture
2- Mixed with 15g BCAAs and crystal light periworkout
3- Tossed in my pre-bed shake of Metabolic Drive

Most powders don’t really mix well, and they certainly don’t really taste great, so just get yourself a little dixie cup with Disney characters on the sides, and mix it in some water.

S

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
solarflame wrote:

I don’t know why you guys don’t want to blend it and make it such an ordeal otherwise.

Hold on.

If you DON’T blend it and instead just throw it in your mouth - meaning, to NOT use any extra equipment - you are making it MORE of an ordeal than busting out a handheld blender?

Because we all carry handheld blenders? Do you wear yours around your calf like a house arrest beeper?

Fill me in on your fashion sense, please.[/quote]

It solves the mixing and tasting problem. I don’t use it as much as others so I suppose you have a point with those who are using it many times throughout the day.

That being said I can “bust out” a hand blender at work and home whenever I want. I must be getting stronger. I can handlez carrying and using a hand blender. Sorta fits in my bag with my MRP’s and food items I carry anyways 5 days a week to work.

Putting it dry in my mouth and slugging it down with water chokes me thinking about it. Maybe you can handle things rammed down your throat.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
While I know a lot of folks can just ‘down’ the powder off their tongue, I just end up inhaling it everytime I try.
[/quote]

LOL!

Amateur! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
While I know a lot of folks can just ‘down’ the powder off their tongue, I just end up inhaling it everytime I try.

LOL!

Amateur! :-P[/quote]

Hey bro, I remember trying to chew up those huge AMINOFUEL tablets back in the early 90’s!!! HARDCORE BABY! -lol

S

leucine is the nastiest stuff… I throw it in with Metabolic Drive Complete, ice, milk, etc and make a smoothie… errr… elixir of life I mean.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

Hey bro, I remember trying to chew up those huge AMINOFUEL tablets back in the early 90’s!!! HARDCORE BABY! -lol

S
[/quote]

Hahaha oh man, Aminofuel chews…man that brings back memories.

put it on some oatmeal bro.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
dumbbellhead wrote:
If I don’t know how to swim, does that make me hydrophobic?

Well that depends, do you not know how to swim because you are afraid of the water?
[/quote]
Yes. But I’m afraid of the water because I don’t know how to swim.

It’s a vicious cycle.