Mixing HCG...

I accidentally broke one of the HCG amps while I was unwrapping it from the package and the solution spilled out. I have the tablets that are in a separate amp and are still intact however I’m not sure if I can salvage them. What type of solvent is in the liquid amp of HCG? I’m assuming this is just an inactive ingredient right?

Can I mix 2 parts of the powder/tablet with one part solution (basically double strength) and just take half as much? I haven’t had any experience with HCG so this mixing bit is new to me.

THanks!

The liquid is water. Yes you can make double strength then reduce injected volumes to suit. You could boil some distilled water and draw that up hot, let cool in the syringe, then use. When you mix, swirl and do not shake.

After mixing, it must be refrigerated at all times. Should be used within 60 days.

If for HRT or through a cycle from the start, use 250IU EOD, inject under the skin into belly fat.

Expect to feel some CNS effects and many report an improvement in mood.

It’s for PCT. I’m waiting until end of cycle then doing 2 weeks of HCG followed by Clomid. Taking Nolvadex at end of cycle as well. So I’ll mix the 1 amp solution into the 2 ams of HCG (5000 iu) then just use half the dose since it will be twice as strong. I may add just a little warm distilled water as you suggested just to be sure the mix is not too thick.

THanks!

[quote]goatherder wrote:
It’s for PCT. I’m waiting until end of cycle then doing 2 weeks of HCG followed by Clomid. Taking Nolvadex at end of cycle as well. So I’ll mix the 1 amp solution into the 2 ams of HCG (5000 iu) then just use half the dose since it will be twice as strong. I may add just a little warm distilled water as you suggested just to be sure the mix is not too thick.

THanks![/quote]

How well does HCG work for HRT?

[quote]T-Nick wrote:
How well does HCG work for HRT?[/quote]

I’m not sure myself as this will be my first cycle but from my readings you shouldn’t use it for more than 3 weeks max or else you run into the same problems as test. See the following from Euro’s site:

"It has been speculated that the prolonged use of hCG could permanently, repress the body s own production of gonadotropins. This is why short cycles are the best way to go.

hCG can in part cause side effects similar to those of injectable testosterone. A higher testosterone production also goes hand in hand with an elevated estrogen level which could result in gynecomastia"

So I would assume you would not want to use it for prolonged TRT/HRT although I have no personal experience here myself.

There is a lot of misunderstanding about HCG. Much info is based on practices that were developed without any research based info.

LESS IS MORE!

Yes it can be used for HRT/TRT forever.

When used to kick start testes that have shut down from a cycle on gear, the doses that have been used have been very [too] high, and at those doses, the testes are over stimulated and the LH receptors are down regulated… which is not good as they will then not switch over the the bodies LH production when that starts.

HRT: For this, it has been found by research, that 250IU’s EOD will stimulate the testes to a level close to what the body does normally. This does not harm the LH receptors and can be used for the rest of your life (or from the start and through a cycle of gear).

I started on test cyp TRT without HCG and my testes became sore. With the HCG at 250IU EOD, the testes are fine, I feel better and I am also making better muscle gains with my old guy weight lifting.

I found the research on the HCG and got the info to my doc and he put me on that from the 250IU twice a week.

Inject subq in belly fat with a .5" insulin syringe. At Sam’s Club pharmacy with a business membership, a vial of 10,000 IU costs $16.25. Insulin syringes are $12 for 100. At places like Walgreen’s, perhaps over $50. Test cyp is cheap at Sam’s too.

[quote]KSman wrote:
There is a lot of misunderstanding about HCG. Much info is based on practices that were developed without any research based info.

LESS IS MORE!

Yes it can be used for HRT/TRT forever.

When used to kick start testes that have shut down from a cycle on gear, the doses that have been used have been very [too] high, and at those doses, the testes are over stimulated and the LH receptors are down regulated… which is not good as they will then not switch over the the bodies LH production when that starts.

HRT: For this, it has been found by research, that 250IU’s EOD will stimulate the testes to a level close to what the body does normally. This does not harm the LH receptors and can be used for the rest of your life (or from the start and through a cycle of gear).

I started on test cyp TRT without HCG and my testes became sore. With the HCG at 250IU EOD, the testes are fine, I feel better and I am also making better muscle gains with my old guy weight lifting.

I found the research on the HCG and got the info to my doc and he put me on that from the 250IU twice a week.

Inject subq in belly fat with a .5" insulin syringe. At Sam’s Club pharmacy with a business membership, a vial of 10,000 IU costs $16.25. Insulin syringes are $12 for 100. At places like Walgreen’s, perhaps over $50. Test cyp is cheap at Sam’s too.[/quote]

Very cool. The reason I ask is because my doc has it available for HRT, amoungst other things obviously, if I wanted it.

I would think Test-Cyp or Test-E would be a better way to go, all opinions are welcomed

[quote]Very cool. The reason I ask is because my doc has it available for HRT, amongst other things obviously, if I wanted it.

I would think Test-Cyp or Test-E would be a better way to go, all opinions are welcomed[/quote]

One typically does the test cyp or test eth and also takes the HCG to keep the testes alive. If one normally did not produce LH, then HCG alone could possibly get the testes to recover and produce testosterone to some extent. But in that situation, probably quite rare, by the time a guy gets to someone who will provide treatment, the testes probably have suffered physical changes that cannot be reversed… as a result of ineffectual levels of LH, just the same way the testes can be damaged by years of uninterrupted gear that shut down LH production.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Very cool. The reason I ask is because my doc has it available for HRT, amongst other things obviously, if I wanted it.

I would think Test-Cyp or Test-E would be a better way to go, all opinions are welcomed

One typically does the test cyp or test eth and also takes the HCG to keep the testes alive. If one normally did not produce LH, then HCG alone could possibly get the testes to recover and produce testosterone to some extent. But in that situation, probably quite rare, by the time a guy gets to someone who will provide treatment, the testes probably have suffered physical changes that cannot be reversed… as a result of ineffectual levels of LH, just the same way the testes can be damaged by years of uninterrupted gear that shut down LH production.

[/quote]

Ah gotcha. So standalone hCG wouldn’t be a bad choice for someone with ok test levels, say in the 350-550 range who is just starting HRT and doesn’t want to jump into test injections just yet?

How much of a boost in test would one expect from a typical treamment of hCG?

[quote]Ah gotcha. So standalone hCG wouldn’t be a bad choice for someone with ok test levels, say in the 350-550 range who is just starting HRT and doesn’t want to jump into test injections just yet?

How much of a boost in test would one expect from a typical treatment of hCG?[/quote]

If someone is injecting HCG, it should not be a problem to inject test cyp… especially if they inject the test cyp IM EOD as well with a #29 insulin syringe.

HCG alone? Response will vary with response/pathology of the testes. Cannot predict.