Mixing Esters?

Is it ever acceptable to mix esters? For instance, my issue would be running a long ester TEST(TRT) dosage with TREN and MAST A.

*TEST P is much less economical from my supplier

*I can run the excess TEST C/E with EQ for 16 weeks in my next cycle

*My supplier does not have MAST E

I suppose I could run TREN E with TEST C/E and replace the MAST with Dbol or even Tbol.

The only real issue with using TEST C/E with TREN and MAST A would be the extra time before starting PCT?

In short/conclusion; Is mixing esters a real AAS faux pas???

THANKS

It’s doable

no problem whatsoever.

looking good in your avatar man

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no problem whatsoever.

looking good in your avatar man[/quote]

That’s Klokov.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no problem whatsoever.

That’s Klokov.[/quote]

dammit I hate when people do that!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no problem whatsoever.

physique like that… asking if it’s ok to “mix esters”

lol…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
no problem whatsoever.

physique like that… asking if it’s ok to “mix esters”

lol…[/quote]

haha! Yeah I never thought of it like that…

Haha good point!

The downside to mixing esters is to maintain your levels appropriately you will have to pin more than with all the same ester. The different esters will peak differently too. You can adjust this by frontloading or starting your llong esters before your short ones. It really just becomes a math exercise.

Pin the test twice per week. Pin the tren with the mast ED. So, you are going to pin something ED. I suggest you everything in one shot, so you don’t ebcome a pin cushion.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Pin the test twice per week. Pin the tren with the mast ED. So, you are going to pin something ED. I suggest you everything in one shot, so you don’t ebcome a pin cushion.[/quote]

That is what I was planning! Thanks!

Thanks to all of you who responded. Sorry about the avatar confusion. It honestly never occured to me that some might think it was me.