Mixing Dbol Powder

I’m coming into some d-bol powder and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to mix it into an oral suspension.

I keep hearing it will disolve just fine in everclear (aka ethanol)… just wondering if others have heard that.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
I’m coming into some d-bol powder and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to mix it into an oral suspension.

I keep hearing it will disolve just fine in everclear (aka ethanol)… just wondering if others have heard that.[/quote]

My only advice is not too cum into your dbol powder mate that will not taste good ;p

It will dissolve in everclear at up to 50mg/ml. Works great.

STU

I also heard that PEG 300 is good to put it into solution and add 2ml cinnamon or peppermint,viola (to quote an expert)

The everclear seems to work fine…

My lab rat believes, like me that the flavor is bearable…it’s just everclear, so flavoring wont be necessary.

It can’t be any worse than clomid in suspension.

Good point,

Your right Bushy.

Solution it is…

You should try making a suspension and injecting it. I have never injected dbol but I have heard good things.

I assume it would be simmilar to making injectable winny.

I’ve made 100mg+/ml and it suspended just fine…clear as a bell. 24hrs after U inject it the site feels like U got hit w/ a baseball bat tho.