Mixing Creatine + Carbonated Drink

[quote]JonP wrote:
Dear Smitty,
Next time think about what you’re going to say before you say it. That you have a chance to be in awe at what a complete dumbshit you are before making an ass out of yourself. And how would creatine absorbing a little slower effect anything? As long as it all got absorbed it wouldn’t change the effectiveness at all[/quote]

And you are a dumb shit, but then you’ve been told that before no doubt.

Seems you know quite a lot about “Penis Pills” for larger manhood. Yea, I read that post of yours. Ha ha…

LOL

Well, that goes to show you, people always learn about what helps them specifically.

Try again junior.

That’s nice that you consider the people that disagree with you (who have already proven you wrong) dumb shits. But until you can actually back up any of your statements with scientific evidence you, smitty, are the dumb shit.

[quote]Smitty88 wrote:
JonP wrote:
Dear Smitty,
Next time think about what you’re going to say before you say it. That you have a chance to be in awe at what a complete dumbshit you are before making an ass out of yourself. And how would creatine absorbing a little slower effect anything? As long as it all got absorbed it wouldn’t change the effectiveness at all

And you are a dumb shit, but then you’ve been told that before no doubt.

Seems you know quite a lot about “Penis Pills” for larger manhood. Yea, I read that post of yours. Ha ha…

LOL

Well, that goes to show you, people always learn about what helps them specifically.

Try again junior.

[/quote]

Try again? Trying again would imply I failed the first time. Your gay little post didn’t even attempt to refute anything I said. All you did was do a search on my posts and decide to make fun of me for having tried an NO2 supplement. Now if you could do us all a favor and kill yourself that’d be great. Thanks.

stop being really condescending just because someone proved you wrong.