Mixing Biotest Supplements

I have been using Biotest supplements for quite some time. But what I am curious about is which ones should I NOT mix together. The Supp’s that I have are TRIBEX, Alpha Male, Spike, Carbolin 19, Flameout, ZMA(I take before I go to sleep of course), and HOT-ROX. I’m just kind of scared of mixing one with the other that might make me feel jacked up. I know you don’t mix HOT-ROX with Spike, but what about Carbolin 19, Alpha Male, TRIBEX? and/or any other combo.

Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male are a recommended stack. No mention of TRIBEX in there, however since they all work by different mechanisms I don’t see that there would likely be a problem.

You actually beat me to this post, I was going to pose the same question. Someone should post a list of the Biotest supplements and then mark next to it which supplements not to take with each supp.

Ok, Carbolin 19 wih Alpha Male, sounds good. But what about HOT-ROX? I know not to mix it with Spike at the same time, so what else shouldn’t I mix it with?

Don’t know if HOT-ROX doesn’t go well with anything else. It does, however, work very well with the Alpha Male and Carbolin 19. Everything else, in fact. I’m sure that Spike and HOT-ROX are the only things that wouldn’t work well together, and that is only because of the overstimulation you get. RED KAT and Red Bands were of the same nature, too.

I have been doing a lot of research on Carbolin 19. I am currently taking TRIBEX and HOT-ROX and they work very well together. I have read that Carbolin 19 and HOT-ROX share a common ingredient that might actually conflict with each other.

Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male is a recommended stack as mentioned before. Alpha Male is a potion combination of TRIBEX and RED KAT, so I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to stack any of those with Carbolin 19.

I see Carlos is taking both Alpha Male and TRIBEX, I don’t know if it will hurt him in any way except in the pocket book. They say if you’re under the age of 30 you don’t need to take Alpha Male or RED KAT. (For further reasons why, you can do a search on those two supplements) they say TRIBEX will give you the t-boost you need. I know a few people that are taking the Alpha Male (under the age of 30) and have had great results with it. They have done so well with it I have thought about dropping the TRIBEX and giving it a try my self. (The Carbolin 19 - Alpha Male stack)

I haven’t tried the Flameout yet, but will be starting it towards the end of March. From what I have read it’s not fish oil, but based off of the same idea with a much higher concentrate of the omega 3 fatty acids and CLA. You should be able to take Flameout with any of the supplements that Biotest sells.

For other supplement mixing you can do a search with the two supplements and I’m sure something will come up.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

((PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM NO DOCTOR AND I AM NOT A NUTRITIONEST. ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE GIVEN I HAVE TAKEN FROM OTHER FORMS ON THIS SITE))