Mixed Test Cycle?

I have about 2 weeks of Test Cyp, 3 weeks of Test Enan, and 5 weeks of Test Sust.

Any advice on how i may be able to put together a cycle with this mixed assortment? Id be taking 500mg a week.

Anyone? im trying to take my first shot tonight.

Id wait to get a solid cycle together but if youre sure you want to do it then start with sust. After that it doesnt matter-the difference between the other two is one carbon so the half life is roughly the same.

No such thing as “Test Sust”. You have Sustanon, which is a test blend.

Why do you ask for advice of you are doing a cycle anyway?

What point does it serve?

How about doing the research, and laying out your cycle BEFORE injecting?

[quote]fentanyl36 wrote:
I have about 2 weeks of Test Cyp, 3 weeks of Test Enan, and 5 weeks of Test Sust.

Any advice on how i may be able to put together a cycle with this mixed assortment? Id be taking 500mg a week.[/quote]

I’d wait until you can get another vial of either Enan or Cyp. Those two esters are very similar and can be used interchangeably.

Do the sust and then the cyp and then the E. Or as was said before you can switch how you use the cyp and E. They are almost identical in effect. However, I have never liked sust. I always seemed to have to use more of it to get the same results I would get from Cyp or E.