Mistake of Not Doing Enough Homework

I started a cycle without enough research and some bad research from other forums I won’t name. I found this site about two months ago and have spent countless hours trying to research the proper way of doing a cycle. My problem is I am already in to it 12 weeks and I know that was stupid. What I need is a little direction on how to come off. I was told this and please correct as needed. I would appreciate the help and have learned the lesson of research more!

My plan- 12-14 weeks TEST
Currently on Test Sustanon- 500 mg per week, Mondays 250mg, Friday 250mg
Esters are as follows: Propionate, Phenylpropionate, Isocarpoate, Decanoate
Here is ONE of the places I think I went wrong- No Armidex throughout cycle. I was told only if I had symptoms, which i havent had any at all, except I notice my testicles are smaller, which I knew would be with the additional Test in my system.

Weight 225
Height 6’4"
Body fat 12%

Diet-
3000 calories per day, 225g protein, 80g of fat

Excercise- 5 days per week

Goal was to add solid strength and mass. This I have achieved but know afraid to lose it do to me not planning a proper PCT. STUPID!

PCT was as planned-
Two weeks after last pin, Nolva- 40/40/20/20

I also have been recommended to add Clomid.

I have also read threads on Taper but don’t seem to understand it. I am continuing to research for knowledge but I would really appreciate any help.

[quote]badger28 wrote:
I started a cycle without enough research and some bad research from other forums I won’t name. I found this site about two months ago and have spent countless hours trying to research the proper way of doing a cycle. My problem is I am already in to it 12 weeks and I know that was stupid. What I need is a little direction on how to come off. I was told this and please correct as needed. I would appreciate the help and have learned the lesson of research more!

My plan- 12-14 weeks TEST
Currently on Test Sustanon- 500 mg per week, Mondays 250mg, Friday 250mg
Esters are as follows: Propionate, Phenylpropionate, Isocarpoate, Decanoate
Here is ONE of the places I think I went wrong- No Armidex throughout cycle. I was told only if I had symptoms, which i havent had any at all, except I notice my testicles are smaller, which I knew would be with the additional Test in my system.

Weight 225
Height 6’4"
Body fat 12%

Diet-
3000 calories per day, 225g protein, 80g of fat

Excercise- 5 days per week

Goal was to add solid strength and mass. This I have achieved but know afraid to lose it do to me not planning a proper PCT. STUPID!

PCT was as planned-
Two weeks after last pin, Nolva- 40/40/20/20

I also have been recommended to add Clomid.

I have also read threads on Taper but don’t seem to understand it. I am continuing to research for knowledge but I would really appreciate any help. [/quote]

Damn, what is this week some sort of doomsday for newbies, seems as though everyones starting cycles without research.

Your PCT plan looks fine, since this is your first cycle you wont know how quickly you recover so I suggest using the nolva 40/40/20/20 and then stretching the PCT if necessary. I would also recommend getting a blood test around 2-weeks post-PCT to see where your levels are at.
You dont need to do a taper.
Just be thankful you didnt get any gyno without the use of adex but next time have all ancillaries ready.

Thanks for the info and quick reply. So there is no reason for me to do the Clomid? I will make sure to do the blood test after 2 weeks. This may be a dumb question, but, the blood test is to see where my Test levels are correct? If they are still too low, what route would I then need to go? Just more time?

Dont worry about the “what if’s” for now–you can drive yourself crazy with all the possibilities. Just do PCT as planned.

Adex wouldn’t have helped your shrunken testicles (you need hcg for that). It wasn’t clear if you knew this or not from your post. I recommend anyone who plans to regularly cycle to include HCG to keep the testes active.

2 weeks post PCT may be a little premature for bloodwork. I would wait a month.

Thanks for the help. Also what supplements would you recommend to take during the PCT in regards to training and during the two weeks of waiting to start the PCT? Or is there a thread you could point me to that would be great.

Thanks again for the help,

Badger28

as far as supps on pct just make sure u cover all your bases i ususally use a test booster and/or daa as well as a cortisol blocking supplement thrown it at the start of week 3. everyone seems to say throw in creatine too and its not a necesity but its dirt cheap and cant hurt.

also im about your size and build and i cut/recomp at 3000 cals so if i were u i would up cals to atleast 3500 durring pct to hold on to gains