Missle for Combat Forum Members

[quote]idaho wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Either I’m too European or this is too American.[/quote]

Well, I am sure it could be either one, since, I just finished an operation with some Romanians. After I posted this, I started to pull it because the combat forum is no place for personal political views. I live in a very isolated world, where war is ongoing and killing th enemy is like going to the gym. I will be the first to admit my sense of humor is macabe.I have a deep seated hatred for filthy Islamic Extremists, barbaric butchers like ISIS and Al-Sharbaab. I have walked through markets after these “warriors” detonate an IED, seeing the dead, mostly young childen, their body parts mixed in with the trash. I hate them so bad, I even broke one of my own rules and posted something on GAL (God, Forbid:))

“As naive as it sounds, the collective governments of this world, regardless of religious faith, needs to hang its head for allowing this filth to exist. A T-Nation member stared a thread on the meaning of “triumph”, well here’s mine: That every member of ISIS, AL-QAEDA, AQAP, AL-SHABAAD, BOKO HARAM, etc…their financial supporters and sympathizers, die a slow and horrible death, their bodies sliced and diced and fed to the hogs”.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kenya-attack-al-shabaab-threaten-terror-authorities-arrest-suspects/

Actually, the combat forum is the only social media interaction I have, so, I sometimes forget not everyone here is in my line of work. If I took your post correctly, extreme views are better suited elsewhere. Point Taken.
[/quote]

No need to apologize brother, I doubt that anyone here disagrees with you in your opinions about those death cult groups that you must deal with on a daily basis.

I am the first person to say that I truly wish diplomacy worked in all situations, that I wish just talking to everyone and/or hugging it out would somehow stop all of the evil acts that human beings commit, and that peaceful means of conflict resolution always worked. But, sadly, I must also admit that this simply isn’t the reality of the world we currently live in. There are people out there who are psychopathic, sociopathic, or to put it in more black and white terms evil.

Most of us here in the US (and Europe) are lucky enough to not have to be faced with this evil on a daily basis and so have the ability to push these horrible truths out of our minds. But we should all be thankful that there are people like yourself that are willing to stand in harm’s way and that are willing to deal with the horrors of this World so the rest of us don’t have to.

So, in my opinion at least, you have earned the right to vent or voice your views. Thank you for your service.