Mississipi: Fat People Can't Eat Here

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

And the men and women I know who are chubby or fat are well aware of it and don’t think it’s ok, let alone something to celebrate. They just don’t have the discipline, inner strength, and motivation to do something about it.

Maybe it’s just the cows around here, but while trying to go out and meet women, I’m running into more and more fat chicks who wear clothes that are way too skimpy, who think they are the shit. I’m not talking about 5 or 10 pounds, I’m talking 100 pounds over weight.

If you finally get tired of trying to brush them off politely and tell them you aren’t attracted to them, they give you this “Well, I’m comfortable with my body, I’m sorry you’re not mature and comfortable enough with your own body to get with me.”

Of course their female friends and co-workers will make fun of them behind their backs, but if you tell fat girl to her face that you’re not attracted to her, those same female friends will circle the wagons in her defense and suddenly you’re worse than Hitler.[/quote]

It’s not just where you are. I get the fat ones who get an attitude when you don’t pay them any attention…as if there is something wrong with me for not wanting an extra 300lbs sitting on my face tonight.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I’m the dick that takes donuts to work and won’t eat one, I just like to see the fatties flock to me like cows do when the farmer brings hay.[/quote]

Classic. That made my day…I’ll have to remember this for when I get to the actual work force…

Whats the big deal? Dude works for a living, dude likes to eat, dudes overweight, dude pays taxes, dude dies.

4/5 ain’t bad.

It’s not as simple as saying “Today, I will diet”

Coming from the dude that came from 270 to 190, Dieting was hard. It’s psychological warfare, with yourself. Just imagine a low carb diet, when someone near you is eating a pizza (been there).

There needs to be a specific drive and goal to reach something far away. You don’t see guys here squatting 400. Why? because an average person needs that drive to continuously go in week after week and train their ass off, and there are disappointments as well, Just like when one week there so no numbers coming off the scale.

Do I think people would be better off slimmer and eat healthier, yes, I also believe that people would be a lot better if they threw in some squats every once in a while, I don’t see either happening soon. America is a free country, the people can do what they want as long as law permits it, why should the government interfere with what a person wants to consume.

The only problem I have when it comes to this is kids, They won’t have a choice in the matter early on.

Prof and Gabby, where are you guys located? I’m in law school at Michigan. The college girls here have a proper sense of shame. The law school women not so much. At least in the northeast where I’m from, fat women are also ashamed as they should be.

The opposite problem is more prevalent. Scrawny, undermuscled women and girls with borderline eating disorders. Not enough hot, athletic girls. There are certainly fat girls too, but not too many who think they’re hot shit, in my experience.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
300lbs sitting on my face tonight.[/quote]

My dick just retreated into my abdomen.

Regarding the article, this shit is pretty fucked up. The sad truth is, if laws like this get passed against fat people, we ‘steroid freaks’ will be next. I imagine a world where, instead of just getting weird looks for buying four dozen eggs at a time, they seize my groceries and sign me up for ‘food rehab’ and I have to resort to stocking up at four separate stores like a cough syrup junkie.

In defense of some people that are overweight. People here get a ton of great advice, but imagine the average person out there that is constantly bombarded with horrible information over the years.

They try just doing cardio, and don’t see results.
They try giving up carbs, again no long lasting results.
They tried said diet, with no good luck.
They then believe that it’s too tough and they have bad genetics.

Of course it’s up to everyone to find the right info, but after working with a lot of people, they have been fed so much crappy information when it comes to weight loss it can seem impossible.

not standing up for them, just giving another idea to the mix

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Prof and Gabby, where are you guys located? I’m in law school at Michigan. The college girls here have a proper sense of shame. The law school women not so much. At least in the northeast where I’m from, fat women are also ashamed as they should be.

The opposite problem is more prevalent. Scrawny, undermuscled women and girls with borderline eating disorders. Not enough hot, athletic girls. There are certainly fat girls too, but not too many who think they’re hot shit, in my experience.[/quote]

I’m in Richmond. Now that you mention school, I don’t remember it being as much of a problem in college. But I graduated 7 years ago. It might be an age thing.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I’m the dick that takes donuts to work and won’t eat one, I just like to see the fatties flock to me like cows do when the farmer brings hay.[/quote]

I like doing this also…best part is that taped to the wall right above the donut/snack counter is their Weight Watchers sign up sheet.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

The opposite problem is more prevalent. Scrawny, undermuscled women and girls with borderline eating disorders. Not enough hot, athletic girls. There are certainly fat girls too, but not too many who think they’re hot shit, in my experience.

I’m in Richmond. Now that you mention school, I don’t remember it being as much of a problem in college. But I graduated 7 years ago. It might be an age thing.[/quote]

Maybe so. I think women in their mid-to-late twenties in New York are not like that either. But New York is a bit of an unusual city and not necessarily very representative of America as a whole.

[quote]MikiB wrote:
Whats the big deal? Dude works for a living, dude likes to eat, dudes overweight, dude pays taxes, dude dies.

4/5 ain’t bad.

It’s not as simple as saying “Today, I will diet”

Coming from the dude that came from 270 to 190, Dieting was hard. It’s psychological warfare, with yourself. Just imagine a low carb diet, when someone near you is eating a pizza (been there).

There needs to be a specific drive and goal to reach something far away. You don’t see guys here squatting 400. Why? because an average person needs that drive to continuously go in week after week and train their ass off, and there are disappointments as well, Just like when one week there so no numbers coming off the scale.

Do I think people would be better off slimmer and eat healthier, yes, I also believe that people would be a lot better if they threw in some squats every once in a while, I don’t see either happening soon. America is a free country, the people can do what they want as long as law permits it, why should the government interfere with what a person wants to consume.

The only problem I have when it comes to this is kids, They won’t have a choice in the matter early on.

[/quote]

So what your saying is making squatting twice a week mandatory? I like it.