Missing Elderly

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Vampires[/quote]

racist

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Okay I will stop and answer. I just think people are reporting it more and the news/media are just reporting it more. [/quote]

Hahaha!

[quote]orion wrote:
If you run on 4 hours sleep and have a drivers license the whole game changes.[/quote]

That’s why I prescribe my grandparents healthy doses of amphetamines to ensure they are properly alert and reactive at the wheel. Sure, it’s a bitch mixing the meth into their denture cream, but I’m glad to do it and see it as a necessary inconvenience. Some old people are a lot like dogs in that they are hyper-resistant to any sort of medication and need to be tricked into it for their own good… and I’m just not comfortable with the idea of an elderly individual trying to work a peanut butter/crank concoction down their frail, atrophied throats.

FYI, like dogs, many old people also enjoy keeping the TV on to stave off feelings of loneliness. Also, they occasionally shit in inappropriate places… though surprisingly they respond much better to a rolled newspaper across the nose than your typical canine.

But, no, I actually have no idea why they keep disappearing. It’s almost as big of a mystery as those mounds of freshly turned soil that keep cropping up in my back yard.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

Those people wake up so goddamn early it’s impossible to effectively monitor them.[/quote]

Ha, funny.

Answer: aging population means increase in incidence of missing dementia sufferers along with all other age-attendant miseries. Also agree that media is becoming more proactive in cases of missing persons.[/quote]

EmilyQ … wow! I would say ‘Q’ stands for quintessential! Nice avatar!

And for good measure … !!!

I think it’s pretty obvious what’s happening to the elderly folks. Have to wait till I get home however to provide the photographic evidence!

Voila…behold the truth!!!

^ Lol you are having way to much fun with that.

…you have no idea. =D

I get all giggly and shit and feel like I’m working on a Monty Python cartoon ^^

[quote]Stern wrote:
…you have no idea. =D

I get all giggly and shit and feel like I’m working on a Monty Python cartoon ^^
[/quote]

Maybe Segal is taking out the old people next?

Oh shit. Vamps!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Vampires[/quote]

racist[/quote]
Are Vampires considered a race or a species? I digress though it makes perfect sense eat an old person who’s gonna notice that’s what old people do they die right?

There’s an “All You Can Eat for $5” special at the local buffet. They’re all there.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
There’s an “All You Can Eat for $5” special at the local buffet. They’re all there.[/quote]

LMAO!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
There’s an “All You Can Eat for $5” special at the local buffet. They’re all there.[/quote]