Missing a Few Days of PCT

This is my first cycle. I am planning on running a 10 week cycle of test prop 150eod with Adex .25-.5 as needed eod.

For pct I am going to use:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Now due to planning I realized that I am going to have to miss 3 days MAYBE 4 of pct after the first week to visit my family for thanksgiving. Now my question is how harmful will this he to my body? I don’t want to lose all my gains and I value my nuts working as well. Also if anyone wants to critique my cycle they are more than welcome.

I am 5’8 170 and pretty shredded (don’t know my exact bf%)

Bomp

[quote]Foamroller wrote:
This is my first cycle. I am planning on running a 10 week cycle of test prop 150eod with Adex .25-.5 as needed eod.

For pct I am going to use:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Now due to planning I realized that I am going to have to miss 3 days MAYBE 4 of pct after the first week to visit my family for thanksgiving. Now my question is how harmful will this he to my body? I don’t want to lose all my gains and I value my nuts working as well. Also if anyone wants to critique my cycle they are more than welcome.

I am 5’8 170 and pretty shredded (don’t know my exact bf%)[/quote]
You must start your PCT EXACTLY 5 days, 14 hours, 34 minutes and 12 seconds after your last pin, or less ALL your gainzzz will be gone forever and on your next cycle, you will have to double the dose.

They pills or research chem?