T Nation

Missed PWI Posters

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The question is: why do many good posters like Varq or pookie go rogue?

This should come as no surprise -if not: surprise!- PWI is full of cunts.

Happy Christmas.
-S.

[/quote]

I think they just grow out of this place. That certainly appears to be what happened with pook, as he popped in a couple of times and half-ass posted, but quickly disappeared again.

I seem to remember Varq got banned, or something similar, for whatever reason.

I sure would like to know what forlife is up to.

I made friends with the Bodyguard after a fierce enmity, and he had some of the most solid rhetoric on this site, if you could look past the ego and bragadoccio.

I dearly miss Rainjack. He left, as I understand it, because he’s a stubborn ass with a Texas-sized ego that could not allow a certain slight to go unanswered. So he took his toys and went home. I think it’s a damned shame, but that kind of finality of decision was what made Rainjack Rainjack.

I liked PRCalGuy, too.

Don’t miss Lixy one bit. [/quote]

Forlife is probably still around, he told me once in PM that he posted under another name as well. When he did his gay dance he popped into the forlife name. But was also apparently active under another screen name.

What happened with Rainjack do you recall the specifics? He was one of my favorites around here. He once told me that the only thing we disagree on is bench pressing and tuna fish. He being a fan of both and me not so much.[/quote]

I may be misremembering, but I believe there was a conflict of interest involving this and one of his websites or businesses. He was chastised and warned not to overstep his bounds again and, instead of agreeing, he gave T-Nation the finger and said he’d never post here again. And didn’t.

Please someone tell me if I’m just the guy screwing up at telephone game here, but I believe I have most of that right. [/quote]

Was Rainjack selling supplements? He’d almost have to be right?
[/quote]

He owned one of the more well-known research chemical companies (primarily AAS ancillaries and peptides “For research purposes only. Not for human consumption winkwinknodnod”). Related field, and obliquely competitive with Biotest, I guess. He was NOT banned, from what I understand, though. I seem to recall it having as much to do with Rainjack’s famed intractability as anything else.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:<<< I sure would like to know what forlife is up to. >>>[/quote]He hasn’t answered my emails which isn’t like him and he doesn’t have a facebook page. Not under his actual name anyway. I have one other way to chase him down that I’m saving for an absolute last resort. Rainjack got into a controversy with a well known honcho of this site that he also knows in real life. I thought it was pigheaded on both sides and told him so at the time. He left mainly because of that.
[/quote]

There are people who don’t have facebook pages?

He was NOT banned. As I say. There is one of the well known writers here that he knows in real life and they NEVER got along anyway. It was over a “you said a bad thing about me” incident that brought the feud to a head. At least that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Some of you guys may remember that I had a very colorfully decorated forum website where I posted videos from FOX and stuff from all the time a few years back.

It’s been very long time now so I guess it doesn’t matter. I didn’t utter a word of this in public until last night, but that site was the result of my learning to work with L.A.M.P. (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP) stuff and the SMF forum software for a bodybuilding website that Rainjack, myself and two other guys he knows were going to start. That was NOT known to anyone except us and had nothing to do with his leaving. Not that I remember ever being aware of anyway.

Elder Forlife may have a Facebook page, but not under “Forlife” or his real name. I know where he works, but I’d rather not go through his job to get a hold of him. I gotta think he’ll be back. It’s his nature to just pop in here one day.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

Elder Forlife may have a Facebook page, but not under “Forlife” or his real name. I know where he works, but I’d rather not go through his job to get a hold of him. I gotta think he’ll be back. It’s his nature to just pop in here one day.[/quote]

A better question would be, why do you want to contact him?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Pookie, with whom I disagree about EVERYTHING, but who is also a frightening intellect and a funny guy.[/quote]

We finally agree on something.

[quote]ZEB wrote:[quote]Tiribulus wrote:Elder Forlife may have a Facebook page, but not under “Forlife” or his real name. I know where he works, but I’d rather not go through his job to get a hold of him. I gotta think he’ll be back. It’s his nature to just pop in here one day.[/quote]A better question would be, why do you want to contact him?[/quote]To see how he’s doin and let him know I’m thinkin about him. Yes, I now full well what he is. I also know that he is no worse than I am without Jesus and people loved and cared about me when I was lost too.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:[quote]Tiribulus wrote:Elder Forlife may have a Facebook page, but not under “Forlife” or his real name. I know where he works, but I’d rather not go through his job to get a hold of him. I gotta think he’ll be back. It’s his nature to just pop in here one day.[/quote]A better question would be, why do you want to contact him?[/quote]To see how he’s doin and let him know I’m thinkin about him. Yes, I now full well what he is. I also know that he is no worse than I am without Jesus and people loved and cared about me when I lost too.
[/quote]

No, no I was not referencing his homosexuality. I was just wondering why you would want to contact him…of all people. Why not Rainjack for example?

Who says I haven’t?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Does anybody have any information on this. Apparently I missed that whole thing.[/quote]

I recall you taking as an opportunity to decry the heathens and whores that were banned. It was following the removal of SAMA.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Pookie, with whom I disagree about EVERYTHING, but who is also a frightening intellect and a funny guy.[/quote]

We finally agree on something.
[/quote]

The Prodigal Son returns.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Does anybody have any information on this. Apparently I missed that whole thing.[/quote]

I recall you taking as an opportunity to decry the heathens and whores that were banned. It was following the removal of SAMA.[/quote]You recall in error Mak.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Pookie, with whom I disagree about EVERYTHING, but who is also a frightening intellect and a funny guy.[/quote]

We finally agree on something.
[/quote]

Holy crap!! I know you might just be popping by, but i’m glad to know you’re still alive!! You had some epic wars here

[quote]pookie wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Pookie, with whom I disagree about EVERYTHING, but who is also a frightening intellect and a funny guy.[/quote]

We finally agree on something.
[/quote]How is that whenever I say your name you show up? Last time I saw you was right after I invited you into the epistemology thread after you hadn’t been around here for a long time then either.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

How is that whenever I say your name you show up?[/quote]

I’m the Candyman of T-Nation.

?

!

Of course. How silly of me.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Who says I haven’t?[/quote]

[quote]pookie wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

How is that whenever I say your name you show up?[/quote]

I’m the Candyman of T-Nation.[/quote]

Hey! Here’s the gent that helped me see the light on religions. TY!!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]pookie wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

How is that whenever I say your name you show up?[/quote]

I’m the Candyman of T-Nation.[/quote]

Hey! Here’s the gent that helped me see the light on religions. TY!!!
[/quote]Tell him what God’s been tellin you and see how proud he feels. =D>