T Nation

Missed PWI Posters

People I miss who haven’t been around here in long while. I’ll probably have to edit this.
Elder Forlife
Quick Ben
Oleena
Cappednplanit
Cockney Blue
Katzenjammer
AlisaV
Bodyguard
Jake
Mr Chen
Dmaddox
Blacksheep
Haney1
Irish Steel

Those are ones I pray for that come immediately to mind

Rainjack.

AlisaV was sharp. I always liked reading her posts.

Varqanir. Dude’s from the oooold school

Ryan. P. McArthur.

Rainjack and I almost started a website together. In fact the gardening forum site that I used to have that I used to post content from started as my project with him.

Varqanir I remember, but not distinctly.

I do also remember that frothing leftist whackjob Ryan. P. McArthur LOL! I though it was McCarter though.

Let’s not forget Nephorm

In all my time on the T-Nation forums I have only occassionally skimmed through and participated in PWI

However, I remember that Rainjack was a smirky little bitch. He always used to post like 2 liners in serious discussions in an attempt to gain attention by either trying to sound knowledgable or divert the content of the thread/topic.

I can’t believe you cranky a**holes miss that dumbass.

Bodyguard and AlisaV on the otherhand are missed.

The question is: why do many good posters like Varq or pookie go rogue?

This should come as no surprise -if not: surprise!- PWI is full of cunts.

Happy Christmas.
-S.

Irish Steel. He came out of nowhere and dominated the forum for a short while. Katzenjammer (sp?) was another. Both had lots of good info. And then they were gone.

I do miss Rainjack’ humorous replies that were produced by his friendly rivalry with Lixy. Some of them were pure gold.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The question is: why do many good posters like Varq or pookie go rogue?

This should come as no surprise -if not: surprise!- PWI is full of cunts.

Happy Christmas.
-S.

[/quote]

I think they just grow out of this place. That certainly appears to be what happened with pook, as he popped in a couple of times and half-ass posted, but quickly disappeared again.

I seem to remember Varq got banned, or something similar, for whatever reason.

I sure would like to know what forlife is up to.

I made friends with the Bodyguard after a fierce enmity, and he had some of the most solid rhetoric on this site, if you could look past the ego and bragadoccio.

I dearly miss Rainjack. He left, as I understand it, because he’s a stubborn ass with a Texas-sized ego that could not allow a certain slight to go unanswered. So he took his toys and went home. I think it’s a damned shame, but that kind of finality of decision was what made Rainjack Rainjack.

I liked PRCalGuy, too.

Don’t miss Lixy one bit.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The question is: why do many good posters like Varq or pookie go rogue?

This should come as no surprise -if not: surprise!- PWI is full of cunts.

Happy Christmas.
-S.

[/quote]

I think they just grow out of this place. That certainly appears to be what happened with pook, as he popped in a couple of times and half-ass posted, but quickly disappeared again.

I seem to remember Varq got banned, or something similar, for whatever reason.

I sure would like to know what forlife is up to.

I made friends with the Bodyguard after a fierce enmity, and he had some of the most solid rhetoric on this site, if you could look past the ego and bragadoccio.

I dearly miss Rainjack. He left, as I understand it, because he’s a stubborn ass with a Texas-sized ego that could not allow a certain slight to go unanswered. So he took his toys and went home. I think it’s a damned shame, but that kind of finality of decision was what made Rainjack Rainjack.

I liked PRCalGuy, too.

Don’t miss Lixy one bit. [/quote]

Forlife is probably still around, he told me once in PM that he posted under another name as well. When he did his gay dance he popped into the forlife name. But was also apparently active under another screen name.

What happened with Rainjack do you recall the specifics? He was one of my favorites around here. He once told me that the only thing we disagree on is bench pressing and tuna fish. He being a fan of both and me not so much.

I forgot about Nephorm, that dude was hilarious.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The question is: why do many good posters like Varq or pookie go rogue?

This should come as no surprise -if not: surprise!- PWI is full of cunts.

Happy Christmas.
-S.

[/quote]

I think they just grow out of this place. That certainly appears to be what happened with pook, as he popped in a couple of times and half-ass posted, but quickly disappeared again.

I seem to remember Varq got banned, or something similar, for whatever reason.

I sure would like to know what forlife is up to.

I made friends with the Bodyguard after a fierce enmity, and he had some of the most solid rhetoric on this site, if you could look past the ego and bragadoccio.

I dearly miss Rainjack. He left, as I understand it, because he’s a stubborn ass with a Texas-sized ego that could not allow a certain slight to go unanswered. So he took his toys and went home. I think it’s a damned shame, but that kind of finality of decision was what made Rainjack Rainjack.

I liked PRCalGuy, too.

Don’t miss Lixy one bit. [/quote]

Forlife is probably still around, he told me once in PM that he posted under another name as well. When he did his gay dance he popped into the forlife name. But was also apparently active under another screen name.

What happened with Rainjack do you recall the specifics? He was one of my favorites around here. He once told me that the only thing we disagree on is bench pressing and tuna fish. He being a fan of both and me not so much.[/quote]

I may be misremembering, but I believe there was a conflict of interest involving this and one of his websites or businesses. He was chastised and warned not to overstep his bounds again and, instead of agreeing, he gave T-Nation the finger and said he’d never post here again. And didn’t.

Please someone tell me if I’m just the guy screwing up at telephone game here, but I believe I have most of that right.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The question is: why do many good posters like Varq or pookie go rogue?

This should come as no surprise -if not: surprise!- PWI is full of cunts.

Happy Christmas.
-S.

[/quote]

I think they just grow out of this place. That certainly appears to be what happened with pook, as he popped in a couple of times and half-ass posted, but quickly disappeared again.

I seem to remember Varq got banned, or something similar, for whatever reason.

I sure would like to know what forlife is up to.

I made friends with the Bodyguard after a fierce enmity, and he had some of the most solid rhetoric on this site, if you could look past the ego and bragadoccio.

I dearly miss Rainjack. He left, as I understand it, because he’s a stubborn ass with a Texas-sized ego that could not allow a certain slight to go unanswered. So he took his toys and went home. I think it’s a damned shame, but that kind of finality of decision was what made Rainjack Rainjack.

I liked PRCalGuy, too.

Don’t miss Lixy one bit. [/quote]

Forlife is probably still around, he told me once in PM that he posted under another name as well. When he did his gay dance he popped into the forlife name. But was also apparently active under another screen name.

What happened with Rainjack do you recall the specifics? He was one of my favorites around here. He once told me that the only thing we disagree on is bench pressing and tuna fish. He being a fan of both and me not so much.[/quote]

I may be misremembering, but I believe there was a conflict of interest involving this and one of his websites or businesses. He was chastised and warned not to overstep his bounds again and, instead of agreeing, he gave T-Nation the finger and said he’d never post here again. And didn’t.

Please someone tell me if I’m just the guy screwing up at telephone game here, but I believe I have most of that right. [/quote]

Was Rainjack selling supplements? He’d almost have to be right?

Vroom

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Vroom [/quote]

We agree, after Rainjack I miss Vroom the most. He and I had some long drawn out classic battles.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
I do miss Rainjack’ humorous replies that were produced by his friendly rivalry with Lixy. Some of them were pure gold.[/quote]

Exactly! both of them are missed for sheer entertainment value.

[quote]Chushin wrote:<<< The Purge. >>>[/quote]Does anybody have any information on this. Apparently I missed that whole thing.[quote]Chushin wrote:<<< PRCal told me his “efforts could better be spent elsewhere.” [/quote]He is a really sharp guy I agreed with a lot, but who also sometimes got off in the weeds though.

I forgot about vroom.

harris447 was unbelievably hilarious.

Pookie, with whom I disagree about EVERYTHING, but who is also a frightening intellect and a funny guy.

dhickey was petty informative a lot of times.

I have a soft spot for Lixy. It is unlikely that he typed more than a few syllables here that weren’t raving America hating delusion, but I couldn’t help liking the guy. I Pm’d him once several years ago to invite him to come back when he’d been away for a while and he did.

[quote]Cortes wrote:<<< I sure would like to know what forlife is up to. >>>[/quote]He hasn’t answered my emails which isn’t like him and he doesn’t have a facebook page. Not under his actual name anyway. I have one other way to chase him down that I’m saving for an absolute last resort. Rainjack got into a controversy with a well known honcho of this site that he also knows in real life. I thought it was pigheaded on both sides and told him so at the time. He left mainly because of that.