Miss Nikki Dropping By...

[quote]4est wrote:
helga wrote:
I just think that it is extremely ignorant and offensive of people to assume that a lower back tattoo on a woman means that she is a slut.

All it took was a comedian calling it a “tramp stamp”. The little lemmings went diving off that cliff after that. It would be nice if people would learn to form their own opinions and not just regurgitate the sentiments of pop culture phrases which are “catchy”.[/quote]

I’m not sure. How many female higher management, lawyers, professionals have you seen wearing “Tramp Stamps” (in non-work settings, obviously)? I haven’t.

The solution is for you to give out a couple of complimentary memberships to your site, then a few of us can come on and silence the doubters.

just a suggestion.

Hi, Nikki! Welcome to the site. Stop by the T-Vixen Sorority forum sometime and give us some of the details of your training and nutrition. It would be great to have you posting here, I’m sure you have a lot of great info to share. Don’t let the jerks scare you away, there are a lot of great guys and girls here, too. :slight_smile:

[quote]MrChill wrote:
4est wrote:
helga wrote:
I just think that it is extremely ignorant and offensive of people to assume that a lower back tattoo on a woman means that she is a slut.

All it took was a comedian calling it a “tramp stamp”. The little lemmings went diving off that cliff after that. It would be nice if people would learn to form their own opinions and not just regurgitate the sentiments of pop culture phrases which are “catchy”.

I’m not sure. How many female higher management, lawyers, professionals have you seen wearing “Tramp Stamps” (in non-work settings, obviously)? I haven’t.[/quote]

How many of those type of people do you see out of work settings? We need to know your sample size before your mouth flapping means anything.

[quote]jacross wrote:
MrChill wrote:
4est wrote:
helga wrote:

All it took was a comedian calling it a “tramp stamp”. The little lemmings went diving off that cliff after that. It would be nice if people would learn to form their own opinions and not just regurgitate the sentiments of pop culture phrases which are “catchy”.

I’m not sure. How many female hig*******agement, lawyers, professionals have you seen wearing “Tramp Stamps” (in non-work settings, obviously)? I haven’t.

How many of those type of people do you see out of work settings? We need to know your sample size before your mouth flapping means anything.[/quote]

lol Nice point.

I have a close friend who is a lawyer and an upper management person and she has one of these tattoos on her lower back. Quite frankly, since no one in the office is ever going to see it by and large, then what difference does it make?

Outside of my friend, I am not hanging out much with the VPs in my company where I get to see their lower backs… do you?

[quote]MrChill wrote:
4est wrote:
helga wrote:

I’m not sure. How many female higher management, lawyers, professionals have you seen wearing “Tramp Stamps” (in non-work settings, obviously)? I haven’t.[/quote]

And therefore it is safe to assume that since you havent seen them they dont exist?

[quote]jacross wrote:
…On a serious note, why do you automatically call a promiscuous girl a slut Helga? You are the one perpetrating a negative stereotype by saying that is a bad thing or shouldn’t be done. You talk about the ignorance of stereotyping, you are guilty of the same ignorance and societal constraints.

Ps, the movie is Wedding Crashers[/quote]

That is a serious note, that is a load of crap, but I like how you turned that around on me. Very impressive

[quote]helga wrote:
jacross wrote:
…On a serious note, why do you automatically call a promiscuous girl a slut Helga? You are the one perpetrating a negative stereotype by saying that is a bad thing or shouldn’t be done. You talk about the ignorance of stereotyping, you are guilty of the same ignorance and societal constraints.

Ps, the movie is Wedding Crashers

That is a serious note, that is a load of crap, but I like how you turned that around on me. Very impressive[/quote]

Way to refute my point Helga, very impressive. You may not know this about me but I love a good debate so please take my call for you to actually provide an argument in the spirit in which it is intended.

Or you can stand on a “…no you are crap, poopy head” level of engagement if you prefer.

[quote]jacross wrote:
I’m not sure. How many female higher management, lawyers, professionals have you seen wearing “Tramp Stamps” (in non-work settings, obviously)? I haven’t.

How many of those type of people do you see out of work settings? We need to know your sample size before your mouth flapping means anything.[/quote]

Go for 10-15. None of them have TSs. But I do have seen some non-management personnel with TS in the same environment. Given that some of them actually exercise during their lunch breaks, it’s easy to see who’s in the TS club who’s not.

Not bad a sample, IMO, considering that the upper echelons are already a small subset of the population.

So … what are your TS stats?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
lol Nice point.

I have a close friend who is a lawyer and an upper management person and she has one of these tattoos on her lower back. Quite frankly, since no one in the office is ever going to see it by and large, then what difference does it make?

Outside of my friend, I am not hanging out much with the VPs in my company where I get to see their lower backs… do you?[/quote]

It’s not that hard, IMO. Office parties, social-club activities, after-hours, etc. are all good sampling opportunities. Summer helps, too.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
jacross wrote:

How many of those type of people do you see out of work settings? We need to know your sample size before your mouth flapping means anything.

Go for 10-15. None of them have TSs. But I do have seen some non-management personnel with TS in the same environment. Given that some of them actually exercise during their lunch breaks, it’s easy to see who’s in the TS club who’s not.

Not bad a sample, IMO, considering that the upper echelons are already a small subset of the population.

So … what are your TS stats?[/quote]

Don’t fall into the error of assuming that I was contradicting your statement. I wasn’t I was merely saying that without stating what evidence you are basing your statement is on, your statement is worthless.

As for my stats…I can’t actually think of a single person I know who has one (that I know of), white or blue collar.

You guys are hilarious…never heard it called that…tramp stamps! Whatever you want to call it is fine with me because I like it and that’s all that matters…:slight_smile:

In my mind, the picture on the first page represents a strong, fit female who can be sexy…Some call it slutty…hmm, what’s wrong with having a little sluttiness…my man sure does appreciate it in the bedroom…hahaa!

On a serious note…i’m not competing this year due to financial reasons, however, I will be back onstage at USAs next year…I placed 6th there last year…here’s a picture! I worked really hard to bring up my upper body for this show!

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
Oh please.

She’s in a provocative position with thigh-highs and a thong.

I’m really impressed with all the internet chivalry that’s running rampant on this thread, but if she wanted us to admire her athleticism she would have posted a picture of herself jumping rope. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what the focal point of this image is.[/quote]

At least someone is using the head on their shoulders to reply.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
Kuz wrote:
lol Nice point.

Outside of my friend, I am not hanging out much with the VPs in my company where I get to see their lower backs… do you?

It’s not that hard, IMO. Office parties, social-club activities, after-hours, etc. are all good sampling opportunities. Summer helps, too.[/quote]

Well, I can see those activities with people you are friends with. But I was thinking more of the inference you had about management type professionals and so on. I am not in many situations to see their lower backs exposed… and so help me God for 99.99% of them, I would never want to. shudder

attacking the wts picture…

[quote]missnikki wrote:
attacking the wts picture…[/quote]

Good idea.

And very impressive physique, I might add.

Could you provide some details on your training and diet routine? You have a nice balance between athleticism while still being feminine, so I’m curious about what approach you take.

Hi Nikki!!! Big fan here to welcome you. Yes, I am one of those that have splattered your pics here. And yes, I support fit women.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
4est wrote:
helga wrote:

That was really stupid. I have two tattoos. The people at work won’t see them unless they see me outside of work. I hate to break this to you, but “professionals” are real people too.

Welcome. Definitely an impressive physique.

As for the comments, I’m experiencing a slight case of déjà vu. I guess something like this happens virtually every time a new female posts pictures that are not strictly training related…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=714620
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=719388&pageNo=0
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1090172