T Nation

Miss Nikki Dropping By...


Just stopping in to say hello to everyone! I had a friend who is a member here tell me there were a few pics posted of me on here. Thanks for all the support and compliments! You guys who support FIT women are the best!

WOW !!!

I would definately support it

Bullpup

Seen you at another board and was always impressed by your friendliness. Welcome to T-nation. I remember reading on that board a while back that you were trying to get into pharmacy school. How’d that work out for you?

P.S. I’m sure your used to it, but be prepared for the juvenile comments. Jamie Eason was already scared off from ever posting here.

What do you guys think of that,is it real or just another troll joking around?

Miss Nikki, with all respect you should take a picture with an paper written on it “i’m real member of T-Nation” as a proof

“tatoo on the lower back…might as well be a bullseye”

““P.S. I’m sure your used to it, but be prepared for the juvenile comments. Jamie Eason was already scared off from ever posting here.””

LOL!

i support whatever it is you were talking about.

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
“tatoo on the lower back…might as well be a bullseye” [/quote]

That is a similar type of assumption to make as me saying that guys that make statements like that are complete dickheads.

[quote]Luigi_M wrote:
What do you guys think of that,is it real or just another troll joking around?

Miss Nikki, with all respect you should take a picture with an paper written on it “i’m real member of T-Nation” as a proof[/quote]

Nothing good can come of this post.

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
“tatoo on the lower back…might as well be a bullseye” [/quote]

Oh! And we have our first contestant! Does he hate women? Or is he just an idiot? Only time will tell folks.

Understandably (or maybe not) people here are a little skeptical when women such as yourself start posting. It is very easy to assume an internet identity and it’s really a blow (no pun intended) when it’s discovered that it has actually been a man everyone has been drooling over.

Here’s to hoping you are who you say you are.

Welcome!

She’s an amazing specimen of beauty and athleticism.

Yep, anyone can expect negative comments on message boards…best approach is to IGNORE…lol! Thanks for all the positive comments! I like the boards alot…get on the Mayhem quite a bit…met some great people here…

Pharm school…yes, I have 1 year left of the pre-med/pharm classes…I’m getting ready to apply for the PharmD prog. this summer…wish me luck! It was hard coming back to school after earning a bachelor’s degree in 2003 (dietetics).

[quote]helga wrote:
itsthenickman wrote:
“tatoo on the lower back…might as well be a bullseye”

That is a similar type of assumption to make as me saying that guys that make statements like that are complete dickheads.[/quote]

Oh please.

She’s in a provocative position with thigh-highs and a thong.

I’m really impressed with all the internet chivalry that’s running rampant on this thread, but if she wanted us to admire her athleticism she would have posted a picture of herself jumping rope. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what the focal point of this image is.

[quote]missnikki wrote:
Pharm school…yes, I have 1 year left of the pre-med/pharm classes…I’m getting ready to apply for the PharmD prog. this summer…wish me luck! It was hard coming back to school after earning a bachelor’s degree in 2003 (dietetics).[/quote]

I’m in the same boat as you. After graduating with a degree in Kinesiology I decided that I no longer wanted to be a physical therapist (which is about all you can do with that degree if you want to make any real money).

So I decided to go back to school and do all the pre-req’s for pharmacy school. Good luck with that, I’m going to need it myself. It’s a tough field to get into…

** adds to friends **

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
helga wrote:
itsthenickman wrote:
“tatoo on the lower back…might as well be a bullseye”

That is a similar type of assumption to make as me saying that guys that make statements like that are complete dickheads.

Oh please.

She’s in a provocative position with thigh-highs and a thong.

I’m really impressed with all the internet chivalry that’s running rampant on this thread, but if she wanted us to admire her athleticism she would have posted a picture of herself jumping rope. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what the focal point of this image is.[/quote]

Obviously her triceps…

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
helga wrote:
itsthenickman wrote:
“tatoo on the lower back…might as well be a bullseye”

That is a similar type of assumption to make as me saying that guys that make statements like that are complete dickheads.

Oh please.

She’s in a provocative position with thigh-highs and a thong.

I’m really impressed with all the internet chivalry that’s running rampant on this thread, but if she wanted us to admire her athleticism she would have posted a picture of herself jumping rope. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what the focal point of this image is.[/quote]

I never made any comments about her athleticism or the focal point of the picture. I just think that it is extremely ignorant and offensive of people to assume that a lower back tattoo on a woman means that she is a slut.

In case anybody’s wondering who Miss Nikki is:

http://www.missnikki.com/

[quote]helga wrote:
I just think that it is extremely ignorant and offensive of people to assume that a lower back tattoo on a woman means that she is a slut.[/quote]

All it took was a comedian calling it a “tramp stamp”. The little lemmings went diving off that cliff after that. It would be nice if people would learn to form their own opinions and not just regurgitate the sentiments of pop culture phrases which are “catchy”.

Jesus Christ can’t a person quote a film anymore these days without having someone crack the shits. You all need to get your arses down to Blockbuster before you whinge. He even used quotations.

…On a serious note, why do you automatically call a promiscuous girl a slut Helga? You are the one perpetrating a negative stereotype by saying that is a bad thing or shouldn’t be done. You talk about the ignorance of stereotyping, you are guilty of the same ignorance and societal constraints.

Ps, the movie is Wedding Crashers