T Nation

Miss Nevada Fired ( w/ Pics)

Check out the pictures that got Miss Nevada fired. http://www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114764/

I never thought the pictures were this hot. Does anyone else have better pics?

jet

The picture that was taken in front of the “Listen to your dad”…classic!! Whose your daddy?!

Oh, and she can go all wild and crazy in my face, here’s my address…

jet

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
The picture that was taken in front of the “Listen to your dad”…classic!! Whose your daddy?!

Oh, and she can go all wild and crazy in my face, here’s my address…

jet[/quote]

Already in the Sex and the Male Animal Forum.

Did anyone else notice she’s pulling her pants down and the sign right next to her says “Listen to Your Dad?”

[quote]PGA wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
The picture that was taken in front of the “Listen to your dad”…classic!! Whose your daddy?!

Oh, and she can go all wild and crazy in my face, here’s my address…

jet

Already in the Sex and the Male Animal Forum.[/quote]

My bad, I didn’t check out that forum first.

jet

Dethroned? She should get an award for those pictures. The one where she’s kissing the other girl and the one with her face between the other girls legs are very hot.

I once spent the night with a Miss Winnemucca. I later learned she lost her crown because she was caught sleeping with a married man. Maybe Nevada girls are a little wild.

Just for the sake of bragging. I also spent the night with a Miss Minnesota hopefuls’ sister. That was when the pageant was being held in Rochester and I was there on business.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Just for the sake of bragging. I also spent the night with a Miss Minnesota hopefuls’ sister. That was when the pageant was being held in Rochester and I was there on business. [/quote]

Did she have a baby from it? You know it doesn’t count for anything unless she had a baby…

[quote]on edge wrote:
Maybe Nevada girls are a little wild.
[/quote]

Maybe she’s from Reno.

jet

Jetric,
That web link made me happier than a puppy with two peters! Thanks, good find.

OOOHHH MY

Why is there always some fucking loser getting the action from these insanely hot girls. I mean wtf what heterosexual wears a fucking wrist band. Damn!

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
Why is there always some fucking loser getting the action from these insanely hot girls. I mean wtf what heterosexual wears a fucking wrist band. Damn![/quote]

And did you notice some of those bastards weren’t even looking? Just how the hell much do they see that they don’t even care anymore?

[quote]smallmike wrote:
on edge wrote:

Just for the sake of bragging. I also spent the night with a Miss Minnesota hopefuls’ sister. That was when the pageant was being held in Rochester and I was there on business.

Did she have a baby from it? You know it doesn’t count for anything unless she had a baby…
[/quote]

I guess it didn’t count then. It was all petting and oral - me to her. She didn’t recip. Still great though, she was very, very cute.

Am I the only one who noticed that they guy who puts the stars on the dirty shit completely missed the chick in blues nipple?

http://www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114747/

Lucky us.

-MAtt

Here’s the link to the uncensored versions:

http://splashnewsonline.blogspot.com/2003/12/photos-that-stripped-ms-nevada-of-her.html

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Jetric,
That web link made me happier than a puppy with two peters! Thanks, good find.
[/quote]

No problem man, when I saw the unrated version, I was happier than a puppy with three peters!!

jet

[quote]Matgic wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed that they guy who puts the stars on the dirty shit completely missed the chick in blues nipple?

http://www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114747/

Lucky us.

-MAtt[/quote]

lol good observation, probably lost concentration putting up so many stars.

jet

[quote]on edge wrote:

And did you notice some of those bastards weren’t even looking? Just how the hell much do they see that they don’t even care anymore?[/quote]

I dunno, licking a chick’s pants is obviously just for show. I think this is exactly what TC’s ‘Girls Gone Not So Wild’ article was about. Kind of a turnoff knowing that the chicks are doing it for cheap entertainment and attention rather than genuine ‘sexual frenzy’. If I want to see chicks ‘acting sexual’ I can go to a strip club and see pros. To see a show like what they gave, I could just rent some softcore porn or watch sCinemax and even then I’d be bored after a couple of minutes.

Maybe when I was a 20 yr. old single male, I would’ve agreed with you.

OK, she made her press conference claiming this was way before her pageant days and even mentions God…Sooo, how does that explain that big ol’ tattoo I see on her lower back in that one pic? Nobody noticed that when she applied for Miss Nevada?..Shoulda’ been a clue

well im in love