Miss California and Gay Marriage

I can’t believe this hasn’t been argued over today…Have fun ladies.

http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=0bad59ed42807&category_id=newest&category_start=0&category_end=4

I guess freedom of speech only protects homosexuals.

Just because she’s allowed to say it, doesn’t mean she’s not a dumb bitch.

MORE IMPORTANTLY; why are none of the contestants actually hot? They’re all sort of above average.

The funny thing is that having that opinion puts her in the majority.

Worrying.

More to the point why is an openly gay man judging who should be Miss America?

It makes as much sense as having someone who has no sense of taste judging at a cook off.

The only thing Perez Hilton is interested in judging is a mans butt hole.

People getting upset about this is stupid. She was asked and opinion question… and she stated her opinion. If you don’t agree, get over it.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

It makes as much sense as having someone who has no sense of taste judging at a cook off.

The only thing Perez Hilton is interested in judging is a mans butt hole. [/quote]

x2

[quote]xkungpowx wrote:
People getting upset about this is stupid. She was asked and opinion question… and she stated her opinion. If you don’t agree, get over it.[/quote]

I think the whole thing is hilarious…A gay guy getting butt hurt because a model didn’t give him the answer he was looking for…

Too bad it cost her the crown.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

The only thing Perez Hilton is interested in judging is a mans butt hole. [/quote]

That right there is HI-FUCKING-LARIOUS!

[quote]Sifu wrote:
[/quote]

You realize that’s how the whole fashion industry works right? Ever met a fashion model in person? Eye-opening.

If you want to win, don’t piss off members of the jury.

Oh…and it helps if you don’t sound like a dumb bitch.

have you guys ever been to a real job interview?

you don’t apply to a major accounting firm and tell the interviewer you’d like to see the global financial system collapse because its spreading greed over the world.

when you apply for a job that pays 500k a year you dont tell the guy interviewing you that his business decisions are a pile of shit and suck.

you kiss some ass, you talk it up. because theres someone else whose getting an interview that will tell them everything they want to hear.

this is a competition, the interview part plays the same way, you tell them what they want to hear. cause ya know the goal is to win, not piss off judges.

he gave her a soft ball question, all she had to do was say leave it up to the states, or leave it up to human condition and not stray from what she really believes and have to lie.

but no shes an idiot, she spit in the face of her interviewer, they don’t like that.

It was a very bad decision by the company to place a militant homosexual as a judge. I have no problem with allowing such a controversial question to be asked if they could handle the answer which he obviously couldn’t. She may have lost the contest because of her answer and that’s obviously wrong.

I really don’t understand why people get butt hurt when they get the honest answer to a question. I’m in a interracial marriage and I don’t think that interracial and same sex marriage are in the same category, and if I were to ask someone if they approve of it and they say no I don’t get offended. Thats their opinion and last I checked we lived in a free country where you were allowed to have an opinion.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
[/quote]

Don’t look into it too hard. I can assure you, you won’t like what you see.

Oh, does her answer qualify her to be on Janet Napolitano’s right wing extremist list??

[quote]Jab1 wrote:
Just because she’s allowed to say it, doesn’t mean she’s not a dumb bitch.

MORE IMPORTANTLY; why are none of the contestants actually hot? They’re all sort of above average.[/quote]

They all look like skeletons with skin stretched over them. You aren’t attracted to that?

Always answer “Let me know the pre-approved response, please and thank you.”

If anything, I have more respect for her voicing her HONEST opinion, and not catering to what judges would want to hear. If she feels the way she does, so be it. She wasn’t rude or impolite. She didn’t use profanity. She respectfully said her peace. We all have our views and opinions, but respect of all opinions is having an open mind.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Sifu wrote:

You realize that’s how the whole fashion industry works right? Ever met a fashion model in person? Eye-opening.[/quote]

Actually I am well aware of this. The fashion industry is dominated by gay men. That is why the fashion industry idealizes woman who are shaped like little boys.

I find it very frustrating that so many women buy into an ideal of beauty that appeals to men who aren’t even interested in women. Yet women are completely oblivious to the fact that they are taking advice from men who are not interested. It is bizarre.