Mirror Man? WTF!

So I’m at the gym the other day and there is this guy who must have been trippin on SOMETHING. I see him doing Biceps curls in the rack and he is staring at the mirror making angry faces to himself. He keeps turning away and then looking back and making these faces, like he wanted to fight himself. I’m like Ok whatever, fucking not the first time I whitnessed some crazy asshat in the gym. Perhaps this was his way of getting up for his curls.

It gets better though, Dood is walking out and catches his reflection in the last mirror over by the counter. He snaps his gaze at his reflection and is just staring himself down. His jaw and fists were all clenched. He must have stood there for what felt like an hour, but it was probably just like 5-10 seconds. Holy Batshit Crazy Robin.

V

hmm…I’ll give it a 7 out of 10, story set up needs work and no ragdolling or a stop sign being ripped up.

I lol’d

meh…I would of taken it in a different direction and made it more obvious you were making a parody thread. I’ll probably get shit for this lol.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
meh…I would of taken it in a different direction and made it more obvious you were making a parody thread. I’ll probably get shit for this lol. [/quote]

Well I was going to pretend to be the “other” guy, then I was going to pretend to be the mirror, but mirrors can’t use the internet. So I went with Normal guy bystandard.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Petermus wrote:
meh…I would of taken it in a different direction and made it more obvious you were making a parody thread. I’ll probably get shit for this lol. [/quote]

Well I was going to pretend to be the “other” guy, then I was going to pretend to be the mirror, but mirrors can’t use the internet. So I went with Normal guy bystandard.

V[/quote]

ffs - these days I don’t know which is the real thread and which is the parody thread. Mainly because the original is liable to being as trippy as the parody.

I’m never believing a word you say from now on. About anything. In fact, you probably don’t exist; that’s how much of a fibber you are.

V, your ghey hat skillz make me sad please fix it.