- Was deadlifting a week and a half ago and felt a crunch in my lower back - felt like my spine shifted or something.
- Didn’t hurt when it happened, just felt extra sore.
- No pain when standing up straight but if I get mild pain and a lot of stiffness if I try to arch my back, pick something up from the floor, or roll over in bed.
- Dull pain if I am sitting for too long.
- Occasionally radiates down to my tailbone area and down my left hamstring.
I can bench just fine and squatted up to 315 (about 60%) last week, haven’t tried to deadlift yet. Takes a long time to get loose and warmed up. Its not a horrible injury by any means but I definitely stand to hurt myself worse if I push through it stupidly.
Anyone deal with something similar? What kind of doctor do I see for this?