Minimizing Muscle Loss from a Rave?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Put BCAAs in your pacifier and use Slim Jims in place of glow sticks. Plus, you could probably fit a big protein shaker underneath your wizard hat.[/quote]

Just picturing this is hilarious

waving around slim jims would be a hell of a site

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Don’t go to the rave, dumbass.[/quote]

Or if you go, don’t do the drugs.

Says he…

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
“Ah rave iz a great uppah bhody whokouut! Heh-hah-yah!”[/quote]

Excellent!

10 hours? Even if you ran for 10 hours on the treadmill you wouldnt lose any significant amount of muscle. Seriously, just eat a big ass meal before hand (Go to Dennys or something, Lumber jack slam with extra meat, side of cottage cheese).

10 hours will not do a damn thing to your actual muscle mass. You will most definitely be sweating and pissing, so your “fat free mass” will drop because of water loss, but certainly not muscle.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Don’t go to the rave, dumbass.

Or if you go, don’t do the drugs.

Says he…[/quote]

He said don’t say it, I had to say it. Personally, I wouldn’t even worry about it. Just drink some Surge before bed. I do after a night out, and I stave off hangovers this way.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
“Ah rave iz a great uppah bhody whokouut! Heh-hah-yah!”

[/quote]

This is fucking hilarious!

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im attending a rave 5days from now (tiesto), been there before and I loose a lot of weight

I do know some of it is water but I also feel like I loose some muscle

I know drugs have something to do with it but i’d just like to know if there would be ANYTHING I could do to have the minimal muscle loss possible

thx in advance

Oh and please dont say : “Dont go to the rave dumbass”

[/quote]

Try E

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Just drink some Surge before bed. I do after a night out, and I stave off hangovers this way.[/quote]

I’ve never tried this or even thought of doing this to stave off a hangover. Does this really work for you?

teisto?!?!?!?!
that lil dutch dude is good aint he

go have fun stop being a troll

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Just drink some Surge before bed. I do after a night out, and I stave off hangovers this way.

I’ve never tried this or even thought of doing this to stave off a hangover. Does this really work for you?[/quote]

1 full serving of Surge + one more glass of water.

Works quite nicely. Failing that, a bottle of Gatorade.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Just drink some Surge before bed. I do after a night out, and I stave off hangovers this way.

I’ve never tried this or even thought of doing this to stave off a hangover. Does this really work for you?

1 full serving of Surge + one more glass of water.

Works quite nicely. Failing that, a bottle of Gatorade.[/quote]

I usually don’t keep Gatorade in the house, so I’ll have to give the Surge thing a try next time I have a hard night of drinking…alone. :frowning: