Minimizing Muscle Loss from a Rave?

Im attending a rave 5days from now (tiesto), been there before and I loose a lot of weight

I do know some of it is water but I also feel like I loose some muscle

I know drugs have something to do with it but i’d just like to know if there would be ANYTHING I could do to have the minimal muscle loss possible

thx in advance

Oh and please dont say : “Dont go to the rave dumbass”

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im attending a rave 5days from now (tiesto), been there before and I loose a lot of weight

I know drugs have something to do with it but i’d just like to know if there would be ANYTHING I could do to have the minimal muscle loss possible

thx in advance

[/quote]

Stay hydrated. Take a bunch of BCAAs with you.

How long is the rave? It is doubtful you are actually losing any muscle at all-- just water and glycogen.

rave would be aprox 10hours

Not sure I can bring bcaa IN there tough loll :frowning:

So, should I do a kind of “bcaa loading” just before? loll

Stay hydrated. Really, really hydrated. The amount of muscle you lose will be completely negligable.

Did I mention to stay hydrated?

No advice, just empathy. I do love my music festivals; and losing hard-earned muscle sucks.

[quote]zraw wrote:
[/quote]
Tell them it’s Ecstasy. They’ll understand.

On a more serious note, if you really want to have them, smuggle the BCAAs in. Be creative, shoes, underwear… that’s as far as I’ll go.

I wouldn’t obsess over a few hours without food, though. Have a large meal with slow digesting protein beforehand and a shake immediately before you go in. Have fun, down another shake after leaving. Stay hydrated all the time.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
zraw wrote:

Tell them it’s Ecstasy. They’ll understand.

On a more serious note, if you really want to have them, smuggle the BCAAs in. Be creative, shoes, underwear… that’s as far as I’ll go.

I wouldn’t obsess over a few hours without food, though. Have a large meal with slow digesting protein beforehand and a shake immediately before you go in. Have fun, down another shake after leaving. Stay hydrated all the time.
[/quote]

Thats what I Do for E but… my BCAA is in powder form loll !!!

Don’t drink too much water and die of h20 intoxication!

If it’s only 10 hrs and you feel like you lose a lot of muscle, I’d say it’s mostly mental.

Your body isn’t going to break down only muscle.

Enjoy life, it’s only 10 hrs. Now if it were 10 days, then I’d be worried.

Take slow digesting protein before you go in there. Then just have fun, and stop worrying about everything. It’s only 10hours. It’s not the end of the world.

You’re not going to lose muscle in 10 hours.

Edit: It’s all in your head… and water.

[quote]zraw wrote:

thx in advance

[/quote]

I don’t get it, so you can’t leave for 10 hours once you’re inside? Can’t you put food and protein powder in your car and go out once in a while and eat it?

Stop rolling E, its that simple.

bring gatorade with BCAAs in it.

Stupid Question; Is there a snack stand there?

I’d like a snack stand there.

There should be some drug dealers there, see if you can score some dbol to halt the catabolism!!1!!1

Put BCAAs in your pacifier and use Slim Jims in place of glow sticks. Plus, you could probably fit a big protein shaker underneath your wizard hat.

“Ah rave iz a great uppah bhody whokouut! Heh-hah-yah!”

ahahahhaha amazing!

Don’t go to the rave, dumbass.