Minimizing Leg Hypertrophy

[quote]GhostOD wrote:
This fucking thread.[/quote]

I gotta agree with my other half here… are you seriously making a fucking thread about not getting bigger?

wut?

Hey guys, where do you go to buy jeans that fit your hyuoooge quads?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Hey guys, where do you go to buy jeans that fit your hyuoooge quads?[/quote]

baby gap

[quote]tune1 wrote:
Big ass looks like shit, that’s the main reason why I don’t want them to get any bigger. If my chest at least close to being as thick as my ass, I’d be alright with it, but i’s not. Either way, your reply doesn’t answer the question.[/quote]

the fuck?

train your chest for hypertrophy then, and lower your volume for legs.

last time I checked, females like my big meaty ass (and my meaty self in general).

are you not into girls, OP? girls like muscles, you know.

I hope you think twice about your manhood before you write another post like this.

I just buy loose cut jeans. I sacrifice some waist size for the sake of my ass.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
I just buy loose cut jeans. I sacrifice some waist size for the sake of my ass.[/quote]

x2… my ass is nice and meaty and I’ve never heard one complaint about it ever.

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
I just buy loose cut jeans. I sacrifice some waist size for the sake of my ass.[/quote]

x2… my ass is nice and meaty and I’ve never heard one complaint about it ever. [/quote]

Exactly, I have never, ever heard a complaint about my “squatter’s ass”. But jeans shopping is a pain in the ass (loose-cut Wranglers are the only ones that fit now). The OP is 16 however, and girls tend to like scrawny boys, while women like built men. But mass moves mass, and being the biggest, strongest guy in school will definitely not limit your choices for a prom date.

[quote]Pigeon wrote:

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

x2… my ass is nice and meaty and I’ve never heard one complaint about it ever. [/quote]

Exactly, I have never, ever heard a complaint about my “squatter’s ass”. But jeans shopping is a pain in the ass (loose-cut Wranglers are the only ones that fit now). The OP is 16 however, and girls tend to like scrawny boys, while women like built men. But mass moves mass, and being the biggest, strongest guy in school will definitely not limit your choices for a prom date.[/quote]
lay it down

[quote]Pigeon wrote:

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Exactly, I have never, ever heard a complaint about my “squatter’s ass”. But jeans shopping is a pain in the ass (loose-cut Wranglers are the only ones that fit now). The OP is 16 however, and girls tend to like scrawny boys, while women like built men. But mass moves mass, and being the biggest, strongest guy in school will definitely not limit your choices for a prom date.[/quote]

Did you just imply that being a strong mofo means he gets to take the meatiest of the ample honeys to the prom?

Is there ever a bad time to be strong?

GORILLA ASS FTW!

DONKS WIN!!!

There was a comment on here that really got me thinking, “How can we train the CNS without actually moving any weight?” This lead me to start thinking how to mimic the stress of very heavy training. Basically, everytime we lift something heavy (near or at max) the fight or flight response kicks in. Either you power through it or you fail miserably.

This is strenous because more muscles are used to move max weights than lighter weights. I even read one time that Stiff thought we had “emergency muscle fibers” that only fire in life or death situations but those same muscles are activated during extremely intense weightlifting. So here is my training protocol to maximize the use of the CNS without actually doing anything:

-Get a training partner
-Walk into the gym cold and don’t warm-up
-Load a bar with 400% of your max
-Squat the bar out of the rack but don’t walk it out or go anywhere
-Your training partner should spot you from the front and keep track of time (5 seconds)
-He will count very very loudly with a loaded handgun pointed at your face
-When he gets to zero he has to scream “Rack it or I will kill you.”

This should mimic a very stressful situation and should get that CNS in good shape.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
There was a comment on here that really got me thinking, “How can we train the CNS without actually moving any weight?” This lead me to start thinking how to mimic the stress of very heavy training. Basically, everytime we lift something heavy (near or at max) the fight or flight response kicks in. Either you power through it or you fail miserably. This is strenous because more muscles are used to move max weights than lighter weights. I even read one time that Stiff thought we had “emergency muscle fibers” that only fire in life or death situations but those same muscles are activated during extremely intense weightlifting. So here is my training protocol to maximize the use of the CNS without actually doing anything:

-Get a training partner
-Walk into the gym cold and don’t warm-up
-Load a bar with 400% of your max
-Squat the bar out of the rack but don’t walk it out or go anywhere
-Your training partner should spot you from the front and keep track of time (5 seconds)
-He will count very very loudly with a loaded handgun pointed at your face
-When he gets to zero he has to scream “Rack it or I will kill you.”

This should mimic a very stressful situation and should get that CNS in good shape.[/quote]

Sounds like someone is scared to put on his big boy pants.

Storm the Beach wins this weeks internet trophy!

First off the kid is only 16 right? He’s worried about getting his legs too big? Even if he’s worried that chicks won’t like him it’s not gunna be possible for him to be hoooooooyge anyways. It takes time to build a lot of size.

I can understand wanting girls to like you but big legs and a big butt aren’t going to deter them away. For me I try to keep my bf % in check… I would rather be lean and lose 10 pounds off my bench then be strong fat slob.

I don’t ever want to read about your guys and your meaty asses again though, alright? Fucking weirdos

you know you like it

Wait…could his fear of having his legs grow possibly be for the fact that it would make his penis look even smaller!!!