Police
Narc
Stool Pigeon
informant

Mmm Yeah…
good luck with that…

[quote]soccer00 wrote:
eremesu wrote:
the only thing i can think of that will work are prescription painkillers. they should not be too much harder to find than steroids, which might work too

easy to find? I love that shit to relax now and again on weekends, I had a generous doctor and now a generous friend, but am running low. care to enlighten me (maybe via pm)[/quote]

i was looking for more of a methodology than specifics, but be a little more paranoid…

i recomend not relaxing with something so habituating. then you will have more for when you need it. i wish i had some when my calves were so sore one time i could not stand up. i had to take a sick day. i actualy was sick that day too though.

one could get painkillers off the internet, there was this thing on cnn about it a few days ago. i got valium from china or somewhere on the internet but i think it was fake. or i’d be dead with the doses i tested

[quote]soccer00 wrote:
i was looking for more of a methodology than specifics, but be a little more paranoid…[/quote]

I was talking to soccer00

Mmm Yeah… whatever.
good luck with that…

i know, sorry i do not know how to use the quote function.
maybe we can talk more about active recovery. i have not heard about it in a while

pineapple/bromelain