Milk

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
well seeing as this is back in 2000, PX do you drink whole milk? How big do you think youll be in the future?
Do you even know what “hammer strength” is or who Chad Waterbury is? Whats your take on whole body workouts and do you think theyll take over in the future?[/quote]

Seeing as it is 2000, I currently weigh about 210lbs and do drink whole milk without lactose…Lactaid. I use Hammer Strength machines mostly for the incline press but dumbbells more than anything. Chad who?..and what is this “whole body workout” you speak of? Are you a communist?

Seeing as this is 2000, I hope my buddy Steve will trade me his OJ slammer for 100 of my football player pogs. And I think I’m growing hair in some weird places.

Seeing as this is 2000, ZOMG I should’ve put my money on the RAMS!

Hmm back in 2000… I thought that was time for me to move from a village to this town… Ahh it sucks to be new around here

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Seeing as this is 2000, I hope my buddy Steve will trade me his OJ slammer for 100 of my football player pogs. And I think I’m growing hair in some weird places.[/quote]

no way in hell am i making that trade, but we can still play magic: the gathering.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Seeing as this is 2000, I hope my buddy Steve will trade me his OJ slammer for 100 of my football player pogs. And I think I’m growing hair in some weird places.[/quote]

Seeing as it is 2000, Elian Gonzalez just got reunited with his father, someone is just now walking into the World Trade center towers without a care in the world, and I just rode my bike to school in order to drop some body fat in spite of being called Dee-bo by class mates as a result.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Seeing as this is 2000, I hope my buddy Steve will trade me his OJ slammer for 100 of my football player pogs. And I think I’m growing hair in some weird places.

no way in hell am i making that trade, but we can still play magic: the gathering.[/quote]

Dude, I still have a killer white weenie deck. Mox diamonds, white knights, all that shit.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

Seeing as it is 2000, Elian Gonzalez just got reunited with his father, someone is just now walking into the World Trade center towers without a care in the world, and I just rode my bike to school in order to drop some body fat in spite of being called Dee-bo by class mates as a result.[/quote]

LOLOL, Dee-bo, that’s god damn hilarious.

ahh it is much easier now in 2000… no fucking final exams, no stress from preparing for uni, no organic and biochemistry… just the regular life of a regular 9 yo boy… feels much better than that fckin 2k9

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

LOLOL, Dee-bo, that’s god damn hilarious.[/quote]

Well, fuck them AND you.

By senior year it was “Green Mile”. Fucking student docs.

Lol, I’m still sitting here chuckling that someone called you deebo. Entirely too big to be riding bicycles.

I’m actually a little disappointed they called you green mile instead of John Cofee. Like the drink, only not spelled the same.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m actually a little disappointed they called you green mile instead of John Cofee. Like the drink, only not spelled the same.[/quote]

Half of those people could barely speak English. I’m lucky they didn’t call me GODZILLA!!!

Seein’ as it’s 2000, I can get a head start on my 'batin!

Oh…GO RAMS.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

no way in hell am i making that trade, but we can still play magic: the gathering.

Dude, I still have a killer white weenie deck. Mox diamonds, white knights, all that shit.[/quote]

i always hated playing against the white deck. they always had those damn circles of protection and shit.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

Dude, I still have a killer white weenie deck. Mox diamonds, white knights, all that shit.

i always hated playing against the white deck. they always had those damn circles of protection and shit.
[/quote]

Whup, wait, wait… COUNTER SPELL! Nothing more annoying than a blue deck.

[quote]MrRogersPostman wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, true.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
MrRogersPostman wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

Lol, true.[/quote]

I used to dabble in Magic, hybrid light and dark deck mawfuckas!!!

On this nice July day in the year 2000, Im riding in my '92 Acura Legend bumping The Marshall Mathers LP wearing a Fubu jeans outfit, on my way to see Gladiator at the movie theater.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

ok that was 1996 at least the pogs.