Milk = Toxic?

I have seen this crap before. What do you guys think? Legit or some little girl looking for attention?

60% whey and 40% caesin in human breast milk.
Freelee the banana girl sounds like a real genius.

I don’t drink it so I don’t care.

Lol

My son was allergic to breast milk and regular dairy, so we had to feed him a casein based formula for his first year. Don’t know what we would have done without it.

That being said, the human body can respond badly to almost anything, so I wouldn’t doubt the claim to be untrue in all cases.

I take a lot of pride in my body’s ability to consume massive quantities of things that are supposedly “toxic”. My diet is virtually 100% gluten, milk, and msg.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
My son was allergic to breast milk and regular dairy, so we had to feed him a casein based formula for his first year. Don’t know what we would have done without it.

That being said, the human body can respond badly to almost anything, so I wouldn’t doubt the claim to be untrue in all cases.
[/quote]
you know carrots contain poison. nobody that has eaten carrots that was born before 1880 is still alive today!

Have you watched the Banana Girl’s videos on YouTube? She advocates eating shit loads of bananas. I guess she doesn’t know the effects of too much potassium.

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Have you watched the Banana Girl’s videos on YouTube? She advocates eating shit loads of bananas. I guess she doesn’t know the effects of too much potassium. [/quote]

Not saying that I agree with her views on milk, but it’s pretty much impossible to reach toxic levels of potassium from a natural diet. In my cholesterol experiments I’ve used banana diets as a stabilization diet consuming nothing but bananas for 8 of 9 weeks (I was spiking it with high cholesterol foods for the other week). I was consuming over 5 lbs of bananas a day.

I’m a huge fan of raw dairy myself, but I do steer away from cheese and other conventional dairy products.

I’ve consumed over 600 lbs of raw beef in the last 20 months too. Most hype about what is so deadly about diet is exaggerated.

[quote]PureNsanity wrote:

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Have you watched the Banana Girl’s videos on YouTube? She advocates eating shit loads of bananas. I guess she doesn’t know the effects of too much potassium. [/quote]

Not saying that I agree with her views on milk, but it’s pretty much impossible to reach toxic levels of potassium from a natural diet. In my cholesterol experiments I’ve used banana diets as a stabilization diet consuming nothing but bananas for 8 of 9 weeks (I was spiking it with high cholesterol foods for the other week). I was consuming over 5 lbs of bananas a day.

[/quote]

Wow! that’s about 100 grams of fructose a day. What kind of physical activity were you doing? If your liver glycogen was not low then fructose tends to get made into highly oxidative forms of triglygerides. I guess its only a little higher than the average US fructose intake, and also fructose seems to react more with triglycerides made from PUFA’s. Did you get any omega 3s? Did you have any source of Retinol? Did you have any D3?

Casien is not a carcinogen. It was a way to provide protein (and an anabolic effect) that was devoid of Selenium, and they gave it to rats who had already had tumors stimulated, and showed that they grew faster! So there’s cells in milk. There’s cells in meat too. There’s cells in tomatos and carrots and onions and potatos too.

That being said, I have become sensitive to milk over time. I am almost sure its the lactose. If I drink milk my tongue gets coated, and after a week of drinking milk, especially in hot coffee, my tongue actually becomes very painfully sensitive to spicy/acidic food. When I went to black coffee I had no problem and when I used heavy cream, or ate cheese, or had milk protein, I had no problem as well.

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
Wow! that’s about 100 grams of fructose a day. What kind of physical activity were you doing? If your liver glycogen was not low then fructose tends to get made into highly oxidative forms of triglygerides. I guess its only a little higher than the average US fructose intake, and also fructose seems to react more with triglycerides made from PUFA’s. Did you get any omega 3s? Did you have any source of Retinol? Did you have any D3? [/quote]

Lifting 3 - 5 hours a week, standard ME and DE work primarily. I didn’t supplement anything, but when I was spiking my cholesterol at week 5, week 6, and week 9 it was with large quantities of raw beef and raw eggs.

What’s in my milk? Grass fed love and sunshine.

Sure it can make me slightly bloated but can’t beat it for when I don’t feel like eating chicken and rice.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I take a lot of pride in my body’s ability to consume massive quantities of things that are supposedly “toxic”. My diet is virtually 100% gluten, milk, and msg.[/quote]

Sounds kind you’d have a field day in Poland, dude. Of course, you’d need to add vodka to that list.

Quote: I?ve been around the block a few times if you know what I mean, I used to take recreational drugs, be anorexic and bulimic. I was a mess and I tried to hide it behind makeup and a well-rehearsed smile.
I?ve been into health from a young age.

If this is the same bananagirl she looks full of shit, half her stuff is contradictory, recreational drugs but into health? Lol.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I take a lot of pride in my body’s ability to consume massive quantities of things that are supposedly “toxic”. My diet is virtually 100% gluten, milk, and msg.[/quote]

My body is pretty much the exact opposite of this.

Jelly.

[quote]kgildner wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Sounds kind you’d have a field day in Poland, dude. Of course, you’d need to add vodka to that list.[/quote]

Wyborowa or Zubrowka.

Forget calorie counting. I’m gonna start cell counting. Probably gonna shoot for anywhere between 4 billion and 5.3 billion cells per day.

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
Casien is not a carcinogen. It was a way to provide protein (and an anabolic effect) that was devoid of Selenium, and they gave it to rats who had already had tumors stimulated, and showed that they grew faster!
[/quote]

Is it that selenium deficiencies promote tumor growth?

[quote]Claudan wrote:

[quote]kgildner wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Sounds kind you’d have a field day in Poland, dude. Of course, you’d need to add vodka to that list.[/quote]

Wyborowa or Zubrowka.

[/quote]

Yes.