Milk Problems With Parents

I was a dumb*ss at the time and have changed my ways.

Enjoy getting your food paid for. Eat as much quality food as you can. You can find fat in other sources besides whole milk.

If you MUST have whole milk, save some money and buy your own. But why stress over such a small, insignificant factor. Whole milk is great, but not mandatorily needed. Train hard, eat plenty, and you’ll make the gains, with or without whole milk.
-LH

Im a skinny bastard and need the extra calories. If this keeps up, my dad will cut down to slim. That is a whopping 1120 calorie difference per gallon. I guess I’m just going to bitch at my dad, try and show him even more studies to look. If not, I will just start buying milk along with the eggs -.-

Dude, peanut butter, any kind of nuts, red meat, oatmeal, even fruit juice every once in a while are all good sources of calories for a thin person trying to pack on mass.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
If not, I will just start buying milk along with the eggs -.-[/quote]

If your problem is solved by you simply buying it yourself…what is the problem?

Well my dad came home and I told him the delema, he said oh didn’t realize 1%, ill get you 2% tomorrow.

And although I can purchase my own milk, I can’t drive yet, so either I bum a ride with my sister when he is home(rarely) or I ride my bike to the store. It’s just I’d rather have somebody else pay for it.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
Well my dad came home and I told him the delema, he said oh didn’t realize 1%, ill get you 2% tomorrow.

And although I can purchase my own milk, I can’t drive yet, so either I bum a ride with my sister when he is home(rarely) or I ride my bike to the store. It’s just I’d rather have somebody else pay for it.[/quote]

Times are hard.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
Well my dad came home and I told him the delema, he said oh didn’t realize 1%, ill get you 2% tomorrow.[/quote]

If I understand this correctly, he will buy you 1% or even 2%, just not whole milk. Why don’t you simply drink whatever he gives you and use some natural peanut butter for added fats and calories, or some olive oil on your vegetables to make up for the calories lost by drinking low fat milk? Why not simply eat a handful of nuts?

There will be very few occasions in everyday life where you have “perfect” conditions for your lifestyle. Things most probably will get worse as you get older and (have to) assume more responsibilities.

If you want to stick with it, you better be a little creative and not waste your time and energy on minor issues like the fat percentage of your milk.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
SeanT wrote:

If I understand this correctly, he will buy you 1% or even 2%, just not whole milk. Why don’t you simply drink whatever he gives you and use some natural peanut butter for added fats and calories, or some olive oil on your vegetables to make up for the calories lost by drinking low fat milk? Why not simply eat a handful of nuts?

There will be very few occasions in everyday life where you have “perfect” conditions for your lifestyle. Things most probably will get worse as you get older and (have to) assume more responsibilities.

If you want to stick with it, you better be a little creative and not waste your time and energy on minor issues like the fat percentage of your milk.[/quote]

What I don’t get is calling your dad an asshole over the internet because he won’t do every little thing you want him to. If one conversation with him causes him to simply buy a different kind of milk FOR YOU, how much of an asshole can the man be?

He’s paying for every meal you eat but because “whole milk” is specifically an issue…one easily remedied BY BUYING THE SHIT YOURSELF, the man gets his own son calling him out to thousands of people across the world as if he is a poor father.

God forbid you have to ask your own sister for a ride to the fucking store and pull out your own allowance money at all. I mean, hell, you have X-box games to buy.

What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

If this is a “problem” at all for you, you are officially a little bitch. Congrats.

WTF?

I agree with prof X, you went to forums to flame about your dad not buying you the milk you wanted. How old are you? 10? Buy your own milk.

[quote] C-MayheM wrote:
How old are you? 10? Buy your own milk.[/quote]

Beautiful. This must be the nutritional counterpart to shut up and squat.

Strong words anyone?

LOL.

Spoiled brat. I can just see you- “buuuuuuuuttttt daaaaaaddddd I just have to have whole miiiillllkkkk… all my friends are drinking it! You don’t love me anymore! I hate you!”

Do you wear black eye shadow?

just drink/eat whats thrown on your plate and eat some more.
lol@ black eyeliner

Wait let me get this straight. Your dad buys you all your meals and your calling him an asshole? You seem like a little bitch.

Eheh thought that would happen. No, I was just aggravated at the time. He can be an assh*le and a hypocrit at times, but still love him. Thanks for the advice.

Just look forward to the days when you’ll be buying your own food, and you have to decide between milk and gas for a couple of days.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SeanT wrote:

And although I can purchase my own milk, I can’t drive yet, so either I bum a ride with my sister when he is home(rarely) or I ride my bike to the store. It’s just I’d rather have somebody else pay for it.

Times are hard.[/quote]

When Israel was in Egypt`s land…

Let my people go…

Opressed so hard they could not stand…

Let my people go…

When I was a kid, we used to have to make a gallon of milk last a family of 6 an entire week.

That you think you have a problem and moreover that you think it’s enough of a problem that your “brothers” on the Internet will join your outrage, tells me you will truly never amound to anything special. People with your attitude quickly fold under pressure.

Going to the military might give you some perspective and harden your mind so that you can face actual life challenges. Otherwise, you have nothing but a life of mediocrity to look forward to.

You’re an ungrateful whiner who ought to be ashamed of himself.

Your dad’s not the a**hole in your family, you are.

jpb