Milk Messes Up My Stomach at Work

Whenever I drink milk and I’m free that day from work my stomach feels fine, whenever I drink milk in the morning my stomach at work feels like shit or I become very hungry. I feel like shiting my stomach out but I can’t, my ass is about to explode but I can’t shit when I sit on the toilet wtf, and also I get hungry at work to the point where my stomach starts making noises even though I ate less than 3 hours ago, which never happens at home. Bulking or just dieting in general is difficult at work especially in the late hours when you don’t have breaks from 1pm all the way until you get home at 6pm or later

Sounds like all this not for you -maybe try badminton/join vegan colony?

Don’t go to work?

2 Likes

Since you seem to like not divulging pertinent information, let’s keep the solution simple.

Stop doing that.

Fred, what exactly did you want us to do with this information?

Try lactose free milk. As we get older a lot of us become lactose intolerant. Tastes exactly the same. Worth a shot

and why are you drinking milk…?

All I can say is to just switch milk with something else. Even if you’re only experiencing discomfort at work, there’s a decent chance you’re experiencing at least some type of discomfort at home as well (wether you choose to be transparent about it or not).

Lactose probably isn’t your friend. It’s okay. Drink something else.

I’m painfully lactose intolerant, and after letting go of drinking milk I don’t particularly care now one way or another. I’m just glad I’m not bent over in pain, or farting constantly for days on end.

1 Like

I have this exact same problem, but replace “milk” with Vodka and “work” with “gym”. When I drink Vodka at home I feel fine, but when I drink copious amounts of Vodka and then train hard, my stomach hurts. Not sure what I should do or how to fix this.

3 Likes

It really just takes some getting used to, like any other pwo. Chug a few glasses (like 16 oz.) and hit the treadmill for like half an hour just to get used to it. That’s a lot of sugar too. Gives the liver a good workout while you’re at it.
:joy:

1 Like

Suck it up- studies have found that up to 14 shots of vodka do not negatively impact performance :joy:

1 Like

Not sure how many shots, somewhere after one quits using a glass and just starts drinking like a pirate, I used to become a very intelligent and sexy version of Superman.
:joy:

1 Like

Where are these studies?? Asking for a friend.

I think that’s what he’s saying we’re doing… to vodka

1 Like

Greg nuckols mentioned them while answering a question in the Stringer by Science podcast

Suck seems like an inefficient and painful way to down 14 shots of vodka. May I suggest “gulp” “guzzle” “down”

1 Like