Milk - Besides Cow?

I want to get off dairy, and it doesn’t seem like I’m gonna have easy access to raw milk, so does anyone know of any alternatives - nut milks perhaps, or whatever that are more healthful than pasteurized homogenized dairy and are not lacking in calories?

Almond milk is healthy but it looks too low in calories. I’m looking to get to more of a paleo diet where I get more protein from meat and nuts, and would like my milk intake to reflect that.

Well, almond milk is pretty good, although it usually is sweetened. However, why are you interested in this? Is it a way of weaning yourself off cow’s milk?

[quote]entheogens wrote:
Well, almond milk is pretty good, although it usually is sweetened. However, why are you interested in this? Is it a way of weaning yourself off cow’s milk?[/quote]

Blue Diamond makes unsweetened almond milk actually. Yes…I’m trying to get off most straight-up dairy (cow’s milk, cottage cheese…) because I have recently learned more about how pasteurization destroys many of its health-giving properties. Here’s one article that has some good info on raw milk: Dr. Mercola's Censored Library (Private Membership) | Dr. Joseph Mercola | Substack

Granted, I’m not going to take everything Dr. Mercola says as gospel because he looks like he weighs 125 lbs. However, he is not the only source I have looked into for this. While I have enjoyed milk and cottage cheese for their macronutrient profile and quick calories, that’s about all it seems they provide.