Milk Beats Soy for Muscle Gain

I found this interesting if not brief article at science daily.

Then coming over here to post I notice the Vegetarian Bulking question/post. Based on this study the answer would be well yes, you have very little shot of bulking on a vegetarian diet. All protein sources are not the same.

Get over your fear of eating meat. It’s here for a reason. And besides plants feel pain too.

I know, I was a vegetable for years and I used to hate it when the doctors would come over an poke me to see if I was still breathing. I just wanted to be left alone. Shit man! Go bother the psycho in the corner eating paste.

[quote]Warriorsage wrote:
I found this interesting if not brief article at science daily.

Then coming over here to post I notice the Vegetarian Bulking question/post. Based on this study the answer would be well yes, you have very little shot of bulking on a vegetarian diet. All protein sources are not the same.

Get over your fear of eating meat. It’s here for a reason. And besides plants feel pain too.

I know, I was a vegetable for years and I used to hate it when the doctors would come over an poke me to see if I was still breathing. I just wanted to be left alone. Shit man! Go bother the psycho in the corner eating paste.[/quote]

Thats because milk spikes insulin. Obviously it’s going to be better for bulking.