Military Press: Am I Doing It Right?

Any pointers or is form good?

Looks good, now go heavier.

Alright, thanks :slight_smile:

Thats fine, could try and tuck your elbows a fraction more at the bottom.

It’s hard to say from this angle, but it looks to me like the bar is getting in front of your elbows at the bottom. Also, it looks like the weight is still a ways out in front of you when you lock it out. Pull your head and body through more so you are locking out right above your shoulders. Some of the reps are better than others, but you want to lock out right over your shoulders.

You should get a rack. Do they have something like craigslist in norway?

[quote]Silyak wrote:
It’s hard to say from this angle, but it looks to me like the bar is getting in front of your elbows at the bottom. Also, it looks like the weight is still a ways out in front of you when you lock it out. Pull your head and body through more so you are locking out right above your shoulders. Some of the reps are better than others, but you want to lock out right over your shoulders. [/quote]

x2

[quote]Silyak wrote:
It’s hard to say from this angle, but it looks to me like the bar is getting in front of your elbows at the bottom. Also, it looks like the weight is still a ways out in front of you when you lock it out. Pull your head and body through more so you are locking out right above your shoulders. Some of the reps are better than others, but you want to lock out right over your shoulders. [/quote]

I will work on these pointers. I thought i was doing it right:P i will post a new vid later to recheck form. Thank you.

[quote]smallmike wrote:
You should get a rack. Do they have something like craigslist in norway?[/quote]

Yes, but im not sure where i would put the rack, really cramped with space already, so i would have to move equipment in and out almost everyday:p

[quote]MCtitflyes wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:

I will work on these pointers. I thought i was doing it right:P i will post a new vid later to recheck form. Thank you.

[/quote]
As I said, it’s hard to say for sure from this angle. Video yourself from the side. You should probably be able to make some adjustments yourself from that.