Military Athlete?

why do people look at crossfit.com or militaryathlete.com or any other web site to have a workout given to them? what not just do your own thing? if you feel that you need more cardio, do a cardio workout, because one of the other sites may have you deadlifting that day… whay have someone you dont even know tell you what to do everyday?
today i have 4 hours super hard bike training for me. a mixture of short and long intervals…if i dont want to do it, i’ll just ride . i dont understand why athletes dont know their own body by now and do what they think is right.
not rely on a web site telling them what to do…
just my opinion.

^^Because they like that type of workout? Maybe thats why they go to a site designed for the physique goals they are after? Not really a hard concept. Besides everyone knows you’re a troll anyway

gregron
who in the fu** are you? calling me a troll… hahahaha…you dont like my posts… big deal.
looking at your background, i know you’re not an athlete…

Cool idea for this thread but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of inflated posts on here or just some straight up BS posts about how good some people are/were… But I’ll play

Highschool:
3 years as a QB and free Saftey
1 year track n field, section champs in the 4x400 and 4x100 relays

College:
2 years junior college ball as a free saftey. Had offers to play at a couple D1AA schools after that but joined the military instead.

Post college athleticism:
Was in the military and my job required a lot of running and swimming, every Wednesday and Friday were command PT days. Wednesday was always an ocean swim, 1-2 miles. And every Friday was a “Monster Mash” which was a run/swim combo workout. 1-2 miles swimming and 3-5 miles running in any mixed up order that was picked for that week. Not really a sport but I got pretty good at both after doing that for a while.

I trained for a few tri’s but have developed a condition that no longer allows me to run pretty much anything over a mile anymore.

Now:
I play in a flag football league on Saturdays for fun now. It’s actually a pretty competitive league with quite a few ex D1 guys. it’s a full contact blocking league which is fun. You get in there and mix it up some times which is fun

hahahahaha!!!

[quote]spk wrote:
gregron
who in the fu** are you? calling me a troll… hahahaha…you dont like my posts… big deal.

Cool idea for this thread but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of inflated posts on here or just some straight up BS posts about how good some people are/were… But I’ll play

Highschool:

College:
2 years junior college ball as a free saftey. Had offers to play at a couple D1AA schools after that but joined the military instead.

Was in the military and my job required a lot of running and swimming, every Wednesday and Friday were command PT days. Wednesday was always an ocean swim, 1-2 miles. And every Friday was a “Monster Mash” which was a run/swim combo workout. 1-2 miles swimming and 3-5 miles running in any mixed up order that was picked for that week. Not really a sport but I got pretty good at both after doing that for a while.

I trained for a few tri’s but have developed a condition that no longer allows me to run pretty much anything over a mile anymore.

Now:
I play in a flag football league on Saturdays for fun now. It’s actually a pretty competitive league with quite a few ex D1 guys. it’s a full contact blocking league which is fun. You get in there and mix it up some times which is fun

hahahahaha!!![/quote]

1. you are a troll. or you just dont know much about working out.

2. How does my post show I’m not an athlete? Because after my competitive sporting career ended I started playing in a rec flag football league? I dont get it?

noi fuck head you’re a troll. and look at your so called sporting background… you call that be an athlete… a shitty one at best. you’re the clown that dosent know a thing about training and working out. 52 pushups… better train troll. another mr. know it all. where your experience in training and sports? flag football?couple years football… a wanna be. keep posting troll i love reading your pointers and posts… just hope nobody in their right mind will follow thm.

[quote]spk wrote:
noi fuck head you’re a troll. and look at your so called sporting background… you call that be an athlete… a shitty one at best. you’re the clown that dosent know a thing about training and working out. 52 pushups… better train troll. another mr. know it all. where your experience in training and sports? flag football?couple years football… a wanna be. keep posting troll i love reading your pointers and posts… just hope nobody in their right mind will follow thm.[/quote]

hahahahaha and its confirmed… Troll.

hey troll gregron, i thought they taught you in the military to keep your mouth shut. you disagree with someones posts on a forum and right away you start the childish name calling…be a man, state your opinion, and if you dont like mine , or my posts, disagree, but why the name calling??
i got quite a few pm’s about you already… seems like a lot on this board dislike you.

what you should do is if you disagree with someone, just give your opinion, and let it be at that. but its guys like you that ruin message boards with the name calling…
i guess i could continue making fun of your athletic background, and strength, but why waste my time.

grow up pal.

you make me laugh SPK. You say this:

[quote]spk wrote:
you disagree with someones posts on a forum and right away you start the childish name calling…be a man, state your opinion, and if you dont like mine , or my posts, disagree, but why the name calling??
its guys like you that ruin message boards with the name calling…
[/quote]

but before that you said this:

[quote]spk wrote:
noi fuck head you’re a troll

i guess i could continue making fun of your athletic background, and strength, but why waste my time.

you call that be an athlete… a shitty one at best.

you’re the clown that dosent know a thing about training and working out
[/quote]

So first you try to rattle off a bunch of insults to put me down and then in your next post you say that there is no place for that and people like that ruin message boards?

Then you tell me to grow up when you’re a 54 year old man and getting on the internet to argue with someone half your age? And I need to grow up? lol

YOU should have never started it brother

^^Agree that this was a misunderstanding. I read a few of your posts and thought you were a troll. I’ve been on this site since 2006(contrary to what my join date says) and have seen tons of trolls. Based on a couple of your posts I thought you were one but if not then I take it back.

No hard feelings

[quote]spk wrote:
gregron

Highschool:

College:

Now:

hahahahaha!!![/quote]

Dont need to get all butthurt and brag about your sorry ass shit
not trying start shit but just hate it when people brag about something thats not anything special or when its somehting easily attainable.

edit: my bad didnt see the date

^^Are you referring to my post that SPK quoted?

I was reffering the post that i quoted from spk and i think it was directed towards you though. The edit was directed just towards the fact that i didnt mean to bump a dead thread back up, especially since my comment doesnt really make this thread worthy of being bumped up again.
Nothing i posted was directed towards you, just spk and his athletic excellence.haha

^^ahahah ok i understand. No more bumping… letting this thread die in piece