Mild Pain in the Left Nipple Area

Hi, i am in the 8th week of a test e 500mg and deca 200mg a week (both in the same pin every monday).
Yesterday i started to take dbol and took 40mg. I also took 10mg of nolvadex and planned to take it each day until the end of the cycle. My arimidex dosage is 0.5mg eod
This morning when i pushed my left nipple i felt a mild pain. I never felt any itching or something like that.
Both nipples seem to look the same.
Do you think that i should continue or should i increase nolvadex dosage for a week or 2? I also got some caber in hand.
Thank you!

I think you should give it a couple days. Don’t constantly touch it BTW. Reassess at that point and if so bumping to 20mg/day of Nolva is not uncommon. I’m surprised you are having an issue with that much Adex. That would tank my E2 even on the 500mg test.

1 Like

Update: the pain disappeared but today i noticed some fat tissue in my nipples. I have 2 more weeks of test e 250mg a week. will 0.25mg of adex eod and 10mg of nolva a day during these 2 weeks stop its progression? I am very confused because i took 500mg of test in previous cycles and never had any problem.

I don’t suggest what people run but I’d you’re truly concerned as I mentioned 20mg Nolva a day is common for gyno prevention.

It could be the estrogen, or it could be the prolactin from the deca. Typically, prolactin will cause swelling and increase in surrounding structures behind and surrounding the nipple. Will regress once prolactin is brought under control either through P5P, Caber, Prami or reducing dose. Its not gyno in the typical sense that it does not cause new breast tissue growth like estrogen does. Nolva wont work if its prolactin issues.

Although personally I would rather put up with it (if it is prolactin related) rather than taking something like caber. If your not showing your body on stage, I don’t think you need to worry tbh.

1 Like

I never took Caber. I know which side effects can occur but I’d be interested if anyone can share some personal experience with it? How does it feel?

@lordgains
Like all drugs it will differ from person to person but it seems mild depression & fatigue/drowsiness are reported fairly often from what I’ve found.

The best way to get rid of mild pain is to create more pain somewhere else.

1 Like