Mild Gyno Help

I’ve read the Gyno thread. The conclusion is that Letro is the best. I don’t have any.

I have recently developed (10 days) mild gyno.

I only have Nolva and Arimidex. I’m taking Adex now at .5mg/day.

Is this likely to reverse the gyno? Should I also take Nolva (I’ve read conflicting stuff on this)? Is this the correct dose? Thanks.

BT

Take the nolva @ 40mg/day until symptons recede. I have never let gyny symptoms progress pass the first signs of itchy/sensitive nipples and 3-4 days of nolva took that away. I will say that was without running an AI. Were you not taking Adex before? If so that was pretty fucking stupid (as you now know). Some of the other guys will fill you in on Letro which if you’ve had for 10 days and you live in the US you could’ve purchased and received by now. Try the nolva for now.

Yeah, I know it was stupid. But it was after a short cycle (3 week). Normally post cycle, gyno is not an issue, only returning natural test levels is.

So you’re saying just nolva? I thought nolva was shown to have some estrogenic activity in some tissues. I’m not really sure which tissues though. I’m also pretty sure I definitely want to take arimidex as well. I want to completely shut down E right and starve the tissue, causing shrinkage? Isn’t an aromatase inhibiting anti E (specifically a competitive inhibitors like arimidex or letrozole) necessary for this purpose?

I didn’t say stop taking the AI, I just said get on the nolva. The advantage of nolva is that it works much faster and has results sooner than with an aromatase blocker arimidex. The arimidex will actively reduce estrogen while the Nolva will help to solve the gyno straight away.

Alright, before going any further give the specifics. Previous cycles, Cycle length, type of cycle, when PCT is to be started, what your plans on for PCT, etc.

Thanks for the clarification. I’ll get on the Nolva as soon as I get home.

What lead to this was a 3 week cycle of test enanthate while taking .25 arim eod. Had to stop the cycle for extenuating circumstances, and while on cycle had no estrogen related sides. based on the short duration of the cycle and no real problems with sex drive, I thought I was in the clear as post cycle main concern is return of natural test, not gyno (or so I thought). Several weeks after stopping the test (like 5) i noticed some sensitivity in the nipple, but didn’t think much of it until the lump rapidly formed (almost overnight). This was 10 days ago, and I have been taking arim for about half that time. I have ordered letro and it should be here in a couple weeks. Until then, arim (.5 mg ed) and nolva (40 wk 1, 40 wk 2, 20wk 3, 20 wk 4).

Modifications to that plan are appreciated. Thanks.

I responded in the Gyno sticky, if you are interested

Bonez gave you some solid advice. I honestly have never had personal experience with nolva and a fully developed lump, but hopefully you’ll hit it early enough that it won’t be an issue.

Awesome. Thanks guys.