Mild D-bol Only Cycle

Hey all,
Im new to this forum and havent tried out any gear, yet. Ive been reading different forums and gathering information for many months now so that I would be sure of what I`m getting into. I was thinking about doing a milder d-bol only cycle, say 10-15 mg/ed for 12-14 weeks.

Only taking it 5 mornings a week, same days as I train and then 2 days off. In a cycle like this, what would you recommend for PCT? Nolva or clomid or both?
Does this cycle make any sense at all?

you could try doing that, but I would tentatively recommend you take it 7 days a week, at around at least 20-30 mgs a day for probably no more than 6-8 weeks if you want a ‘mild d-bol only cycle’ Just a suggestion, then maybe follow it up with around 10 days of Nolva OR chlomid.

I would suggest a higher dose like 50mgs/day for a short bit- 3 or 4 weeks. You could conceiveably skp PCT on somehting short like that. I did one like that last winter and loved it. No sides, cheap, and some noticable lasting gains.

No makes really no sense at all. Some people do seem to have some luck with d bol only cycles. 40-50 mg per day for 3-4 weeks. Follow that with nolva at 60 mg day 1-2 and then 20 mg per day for the rest of a two week period.
Nothing I would do personally, but that is how I would reccomend doing it.
See Ya

[quote]Power Squater wrote:
Hey all,
Im new to this forum and havent tried out any gear, yet. Ive been reading different forums and gathering information for many months now so that I would be sure of what I`m getting into. I was thinking about doing a milder d-bol only cycle, say 10-15 mg/ed for 12-14 weeks.

Only taking it 5 mornings a week, same days as I train and then 2 days off. In a cycle like this, what would you recommend for PCT? Nolva or clomid or both?
Does this cycle make any sense at all? [/quote]

That would be a complete waste of your money at that dose level. Doesn’t sound like you did enough research.

Okay, thanks for the feed back guys. The reason I got curious about a “mild cycle” like this was because a friend did one just like it as his first cycle and got gains that lasted.

Fireplug is probably right, but then again I doubt many did ENOUGH research before starting their first cycle. I will lift the dosage to 30 mg/day, 7 days a week and shorten the cycle to 6 weeks and hope for the best.

I have both nolva and clomid, so should I leave clomid for another cycle and only take the nolva?