Mild Cutting Cycle

I have been on HGH for the first time (1-4 IU’s) I have been taking metformin for 1 month and HGH for 7 days. I am on a 2250 cal diet I am 5 8 was 212 now 206

I have lost 6# so I don’t know about bloat. I’m not getting any but 7 days may not be long enough.

1 Like

I’ve never understood this rationale. If using short estered drugs for pre vacation aesthetic enhancement theoretically the drugs would wear off whilst away. As a result the aesthetic enhancement elicited from various drugs (dry, grainy, glycogen filled look) will wear off almost immediately.

Fat gain upon rebound would occur if you eat badly (as is typically the case with vacations).

Are you using mast E or mast P?

Holy shit! Are you lean at this size? To be 5’8, 206 lean at 68 is beyond impressive.

My normal weight is 194#(88kg) since the government lockdown I just got fat over the last year.
Weight lifting just does not burn enough calories. Too much free time too many cheat meals.

I’ll give you my 2 cents.

First off, I didn’t see your squat video before, otherwise would have commented. I was like you and squatted very deep, I think even deeper because it felt good and I thought it was the right way. Then I reread starting strength technique and gave it a shot to go just below parallel. My squat improved tremendously because I could stay tight until beginning of the ascend while slowing down the descend. Even tough I’m squatting slower it feel way tighter and more explosive. My squat improved.

Rusty Hammer gave great advice on that.

To your cycle: I don’t think going more aggressive on the drugs will do any good. If you want to look better sooner, you have to go harder on the diet.
The problem is (I did this last summer) I felt like shit during the vacation because I usually need 3-4 weeks to recover from a diet mood wise. So my vacation wasn’t pleasant at all. I would have rather stopped the diet 2 weeks early and went fatter or just went not as aggressive on the diet.

So, if you don’t get any temper problems when dieting and after, i advise you to drop calories down. If you are like me, don’t increase drugs, don’t diet harder and instead get to enjoy your vacation and start dieting earlier next year.

4 Likes

Still impressive, inspirational even for 5’8 at 68. Better than 99.999% of men your age.

3 Likes

Mast E, plus I plan on taking my test/tren/anavar while on vacation. It’s during the last week of the cycle.

Good advice hear. This is where I’m at. Hard diet for 8 weeks now on vacation and moody and overeating. Should have cut the diet a few weeks prior. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Lordgains, I don’t understand cutting cycles very well. Maybe you could help?
I thought one did a cut to basically lose weight and thin the skin out for vascularity and to get your abs back and you take just enough drugs to help keep some muscle mass gained on a bulk or just a plain old cycle.
What would be the advantage of upping one’s cycle drugs, as gman12 is suggesting if you are starving yourself?
Everything I ever read about cycling is what and how much you eat plays as big a role as the quantity of the cycle drug you choose.

In theory you’d be able to keep more lean mass on a deficit. Though anabolic steroids are more potent than most realise. Unless you are of gargantuan proportions, chances are you don’t need all that much to maintain.

Higher dosages equate to a harder, grainer, drier, “pumped” look depending on what is being used. It’s about the cosmetic effect elicited, though diet and training also factor in to a large degree.

2 Likes

Yeah you have to at this point. If you are upping the carbs and really overeat, your mood should change for the better faster.

Problem in my case was that it was a really active vacation with lots of walking which meant I only could eat once a day so the diet inadvertently continued.

@unreal24278 did a good job on that.

AAS help dieting by helping you maintain muscle mass at a very high rate, in my opinion even building muscle if the deficit is not extraordinary.
AAS also increase protein synthesis which increases calories needed and they are known to block cortisol’s effects, meaning that dieting gets a bit more pleasant.

3 Likes

This is the key, indeed to maintaining muscle amss. Also you keep a good T level…

Honestly no wonder @gman12 could feel moody if he only ingest 1900 calories and then you add Tren on top for some nice paranoia and stress ahah?

I’m at around 2800 calories right now and I’m pretty lean. I can’t fathom going under 2000 cals for a grown man on gear unless being very sedentary. I prefer moving more than dieting too hard

2 Likes

Luckily we are pretty active on this vaca as well. Just gonna have to push on and do damage control once we get back. It’s so easy to believe you will continue the diet on vaca until the first bakery appears… :frowning_face:

1 Like

I did it once on purpose 8 years ago, worst vacation ever. Never going on vacation on a serious deficit again haha

1 Like

I plan most of my vacations to be pretty active. National parks are great for that.

1 Like

Yes, I love that too!

Nature is a great place to recuperate.

1 Like

Yes they are!! We are in smokie mountains this week. What a beautiful place! So much to do!!

1 Like

There’s no problem. It’s just hard for me to comprehend, is all. If I ate that little, I would look like Moby in a month. I’m slow cutting, and seeing slow but steady loss, on 2,900/day right now. When someone who weighs the same as me says “my weight didn’t change this week” on 1,900 calories, my mind goes :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

And congrats on your successful cut man!

1 Like

Yes but have you tried it? I thought the same thing but I followed my coaches plan at ~2100/day and I lost 2.5" on my waist and 15 lbs. People started asking my ‘what i was taking’ and that I actually looked ‘bigger’. They were shocked that I lost weight.