Milano, Italy

Is anyone here currently in Milano or has lived there in the past few years? I am looking for a a gym recommendation.

Thanks

They’re pretty good, yeah, but a little too expensive for how many you get per pack.

I’d typically prefer Keebler cookies if I’m going down that road.

There was a poster here I haven’t seen in a while called stefanogym maybe search him and PM him.

[quote]SSC wrote:
They’re pretty good, yeah, but a little too expensive for how many you get per pack.

I’d typically prefer Keebler cookies if I’m going down that road.[/quote]

but can Keebler cookies transform into reindeer?

[quote]Nards wrote:
There was a poster here I haven’t seen in a while called stefanogym maybe search him and PM him.[/quote]

Great tip, thanks!

[quote]Nards wrote:
There was a poster here I haven’t seen in a while called stefanogym maybe search him and PM him.[/quote]

Haha! Jesus himself.

Stefanogym knows all.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Haha! Jesus himself.[/quote]
he knows the taste of my sword

mixed girls are hot. don’t know if I would travel all the way to italy for one tho

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
mixed girls are hot. don’t know if I would travel all the way to italy for one tho[/quote]

Shiiiit…that’s straight from the source, son. Ain’t nuthin’ mixed about a fine WAP princess from Milan.

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

mixed girls are hot. don’t know if I would travel all the way to italy for one tho[/quote]

Shiiiit…that’s straight from the source, son. Ain’t nuthin’ mixed about a fine WAP princess from Milan.[/quote]

ah okay I thought he meant mulatto

[quote]HeavyTriple wrote:

Shiiiit…that’s straight from the source, son. Ain’t nuthin’ mixed about a fine WAP princess from Milan.[/quote]

ah okay I thought he meant mulatto[/quote]

It seems I meant “WOP” now that I think about…the meaning being “without papers.” Mine was worse, I think.