Mila Chia Seed 70% more Omegas then Salmon?

Has anyone tried this stuff? Looks interesting. I mean if I was cutting, I’d give this stuff a try. Or I might just try some for breakfast. Damn it has a crap load of fiber.

Here’s a link to the nutrient profile. Is this stuff legit?
http://www.sachia.de/nutrition-facts/nutritional-value-details.htm

This is like a ultra-super food. Not many foods can claim a huge amount of fibre along with a 3:1 ratio of omega-3 t omega-6 and a complete amino acid profile.

There must be a reason nobody has heard of it before.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
This is like a ultra-super food. Not many foods can claim a huge amount of fibre along with a 3:1 ratio of omega-3 t omega-6 and a complete amino acid profile.

There must be a reason nobody has heard of it before.[/quote]

Well I think it might be better then quinoa. Based on what I’ve seen so far. Yet quinoa is pretty expensive where I live so I usually skip the stuff. Maybe same reason for this other stuff?

edit: your back is looking big and strong as fuck my man keep it up:D

Mostly nobody has heard of it because poor marketing. It’s on my list of things to try, but I haven’t had the pleasure yet. Didn’t know about the amino acid profile.

Well whoever tries it let me know what you think. I might look for some when I do some grocery shopping, which will prob be in a 2-3 days .

Mila is a brand name for chia seed. They call theirs “microsliced”. It’s roughly ground. You can do the same thing with a home coffee grinder and get the texture you like, or you can eat it whole. The problem with grinding is that, once you break open that seed coating, the seed begins to break down. You can buy fresh, safe chia at about 1/2 the price and get more information here:
www.cheelabrand.com