Mike O'Hearn

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
I’ll leave this here…

This guy usually comes across as odd to me, but I actually liked this video. [/quote]
Does this guy even have 14 inch biceps?[/quote]

Do you even know Jason’s story?

Honestly,

All of you are talking about him to be fake but thats just the way losers are taking about people who really reach their goals. I cant be sure if hes really natural or not but Im sure of one thing, hes really impressive in his training and is life to so who the hell are you to give your opinions about someone like him when your stupid name don`t mean nothing to the entire world ? Of course my name is not known either but do I try to talk shit about someone just so I can be losing my time to hate like you… Of course not ! And for the big fat ass guy in this video where the fuck are your biceps ? The only thing I saw was your fat jelly in your shirt ! And please come back with an hating video about who ever you want when you will be able to have a begining of muscle shape until there shut the fuck up.

Sorry for this comment but I felt like it was time to give my opinion just like you guys :wink:

[quote]ericguerette wrote:
I cant be sure if hes really natural or not[/quote]

Well maybe this will give you a better guess.

Just for shits and giggles, I took the most generous (i.e. biggest height - 6’3", lowest weight - 245lbs) numbers I could find for O’Hearn after a quick Google search. I input his numbers into a FFMI calculator, giving him a BF% of 15. Especially being a fitness model, I think he’d probably jump off a bridge if his BF% ever reached anywhere near 15, but hey, let’s be generous here.

His adjusted FFMI is still 26.9, which would make him an extreme outlier for a natty. Undoubtedly, since I gave him the most generous numbers possible, his real number is even higher, making his claim more dubious.

Don’t really care if he’s natty or not. I do think he’s a tool for quoting himself so often, and listing his accolades while doing so. This is worse than the “Layne Norton, PhD” bullshit. And guys who would be nuthuggers for a guy who does this, well, I have no words for you…

EDIT: And X2 on all the comments about Brick looking amazing.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]Diluted56 wrote:
I’ll leave this here…

This guy usually comes across as odd to me, but I actually liked this video. [/quote]
Does this guy even have 14 inch biceps?[/quote]

hes a powerlifter, hes been able to lift for 2 years since being bedridden and unable to move for a year, after which he couldnt walk, and im pretty sure has torn a biceps. and he probably still looks better than you

[quote]Paul33 wrote:

hes a powerlifter, hes been able to lift for 2 years since being bedridden and unable to move for a year, after which he couldnt walk, and im pretty sure has torn a biceps. and he probably still looks better than you
[/quote]

Who does he look better than and if he does look better (which is opinion), what does that have to do with what anyone says here?

Honestly,

All of you are talking about him to be fake but thats just the way losers are taking about people who really reach their goals. I cant be sure if hes really natural or not but Im sure of one thing, hes really impressive in his training and is life to so who the hell are you to give your opinions about someone like him when your stupid name don`t mean nothing to the entire world ? Of course my name is not known either but do I try to talk shit about someone just so I can be losing my time to hate like you… Of course not ! And for the big fat ass guy in this video where the fuck are your biceps ? The only thing I saw was your fat jelly in your shirt ! And please come back with an hating video about who ever you want when you will be able to have a begining of muscle shape until there shut the fuck up.

Sorry for this comment but I felt like it was time to give my opinion just like you guys ;)[/quote]

It’s not a matter of "talking shit’ or anything.

I love Mike O’Hearn but it’s a simple fact that he takes drugs to help him have the body he has. I’m not even saying it in a negative, derogatory way…I’m just discussing it here in a way I wouldn’t do in real life. I mean I in no way shape or form want him to be arrested or ‘caught’ in any way. I think he’s great and wish he’d gotten a better break in Hollywood.
It’s just what it is: We’re pointing out that he’s called ‘natural’ in all the muscle magazines but he’s really not.

If you can’t understand that then you have a case of hero worship and maybe believe that pro wrestling is all real too.

And don’t tell me that those guys really get hurt in pro wrestling; I know they do…it happens with all of the physicality involved but that doesn’t mean the guy dressed as an undertaker is really fighting with the guy dressed as a clown or whatever.
By that logic if a stuntman gets hurt filming a scene for an Indiana Jones movie then what happened in Raiders of the Lost Ark really happened too.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]Paul33 wrote:

[/quote]

Who does he look better than and if he does look better (which is opinion), what does that have to do with what anyone says here?
[/quote]
someone making fun of his arms?

Honestly,

Sorry for this comment but I felt like it was time to give my opinion just like you guys ;)[/quote]

i guarantee you havent been around this stuff for very long. the guy is on. IM on. i dont see it as a fucking negative thing, its when it misleads people that it is. i do still like the guy. if you are scared of steroids, and need to convince yourself that your dream physique is attainable without them, and therefore violently react to anyone calling your heros out, then sorry, youre fucked

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I think there was a poster here, buffd_Samurai maybe? He said he use to workout around O’Hearn, like to the point they would recognize each other. And I think he said it’s laughable to say O’Hearn is natty.

That being said, O’Hearn has been pretty damn successful as far as physique goals are concerned, making a living out of it. He’s tall, huge, lean, aesthetic, and extremely strong to go along with it. So I give the man a lot of respect, I just wish he maybe would have pled the fifth more often about the drugs. Than again, he’s such a high profile celeb in terms of the fitness community, it’s not as easy for him to dodge those questions, so it was inevitable. [/quote]

This is correct. But the time I’ve known him was way back when he was an unknown (nation wise) in Seattle, circa late 80’s, early 90’s. Back then, like today, he was simply the most good looking dude (no homo; but even if it was, who cares?) around. You could tell immediately when he walked into a room, EVERYONE noticed him, both guys and gals. His looks are really striking to say the least. I am surprised he hasn’t done better than he has based on looks alone.

Some other things about Mike:

1. A cool guy. Really. A bit too fun loving back then, but then who wasn’t? He definitely wasn’t an ass like so many other weight lifting clowns back then (I’m sure many of you know what I mean).
  2. Has ALWAYS put training 1st. He is a really hard trainer even way back. Good powerlifter; very focused and driven (weight lifting wise). Paid attention to the details that were necessary. On that alone, I respect him alot.
  3. Had some of the best developed wheels back then. He really struggled, unfortunately, with getting adequate size in his upper body to match his awesome legs. Looks like he has really done some fantastic work after all these years getting that balance.

In Seattle back then, bodybuilding was still sort of a cult like thing…just like everywhere. Bodybuilding was beginning to really burgeon, and Mike left the state to find his fortunes in California. Those of us who know him back then really felt that he was going to be the next “thing” due to his looks and his charisma.

This all being said…back in the day, Mr. O’Hearn was NO NATTY. I can’t say since that time, because I simply don’t know anymore; hell, maybe he is now (how long much one stay away from anabolics to be considered natty again?). But he had good mass, but not the chisel he has now. He has an upper body now that he didn’t have before.

NO JUDGEMENT from me about him saying he is a natty or not. I don’t give a flying ****. All I can say now is that I admire him from who he was, and what he has developed today.

Look at him here. He’s fantastic.

He may be a very nice guy in person and obviously does take training seriously, so he has my respect for that. But someone who goes out of there way to lie and claim to represent natty bodybuilding when they have clearly used or are currently using is a fucking douche. Like George leeman said he couldn’t just live with being that really big, strong and shredded guy… No he’s fucking ego takes over and he now must be that I’m the biggest stronger natural ever guy.

And for what? I understand people who deny gear usage for personal or legal reasons. But to go and actually claim natural and do it frequently to make your self appear better than everyone else or to further your career, is just FUCKING WRONG… There is no excuse for that but being an egotistical prick.

Ohh and for all you people saying you have no proof, he’s been working out for 30 years or you just don’t work hard enough… Shut the fuck up! Anyone who had ran a few proper cycles or knows a decent amount about gear could tell you he’s not natural end of story!

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:
He may be a very nice guy in person and obviously does take training seriously, so he has my respect for that. But someone who goes out of there way to lie and claim to represent natty bodybuilding when they have clearly used or are currently using is a fucking douche. Like George leeman said he couldn’t just live with being that really big, strong and shredded guy… No he’s fucking ego takes over and he now must be that I’m the biggest stronger natural ever guy.

And for what? I understand people who deny gear usage for personal or legal reasons. But to go and actually claim natural and do it frequently to make your self appear better than everyone else or to further your career, is just FUCKING WRONG… There is no excuse for that but being an egotistical prick.

Ohh and for all you people saying you have no proof, he’s been working out for 30 years or you just don’t work hard enough… Shut the fuck up! Anyone who had ran a few proper cycles or knows a decent amount about gear could tell you he’s not natural end of story![/quote]

You seem to enjoy using the word “fuck”.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

Ohh and for all you people saying you have no proof, he’s been working out for 30 years or you just don’t work hard enough… Shut the fuck up! Anyone who had ran a few proper cycles or knows a decent amount about gear could tell you he’s not natural end of story![/quote]

[/quote]

Pardon my French, didn’t mean to offend :slight_smile:

Is mike O, hearn not natty because of his size,or weight? Well I wouldn’t know,given that it is almost impossible to achieve that level of perfection without using,I still think he may be in a group of those with superior genetic. For example a close buddy of mine who doesn’t lift,can only do 30 push up stands at 6.1 feet and body weight ranges from 200lbs to 205lbs on a normal day,and maybe a bodyfat ratio of maybe 15-20%.

It has occurred to me on many occasions that if my friend were to lift with dedication,have a good nutrition plan and with good coaching,who knows what heights he would reach in a time frame let’s say a decade. My idea is to take the stories of this athletes who claim natty and may not be,and use it as a motivation to spur me on. If you aim for the stars and you cannot reach it at least you will land on the moon.

So what I’m basically saying is this if mike says he is natty let’s accept it,even if it sounds unbelievable(squatting above 800lbs). As far as he doesn’t get caught using. Just my two cents

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pardon my French, didn’t mean to offend :)[/quote]

I’m afraid I do not understand the reference.

I can’t believe this thread is still going on, who cares ! Juice or no juice, the list of acomplishments this guy has in his life is epic, awards and title’s in a half dozen different sports, magazine cover’s, the respect of his peer’s, plus an out reach program to help disadvantaged kids. I know for certain that none of this came without hard work and dedication. I’m also sure at no time was he sitting around trying to justify his lack of progress, or his poor genetic’s, on the fact that someone bigger or stronger than him was using somthing he wasn’t, because he was too busy working on doing the best he could, with what he had.

Juice or no juice, who gives a fuck, this is a motivational guy !

As much as I like Mike he’s definitely not a natty lol

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I can’t believe this thread is still going on, who cares ! Juice or no juice, the list of acomplishments this guy has in his life is epic, awards and title’s in a half dozen different sports, magazine cover’s, the respect of his peer’s, plus an out reach program to help disadvantaged kids. I know for certain that none of this came without hard work and dedication. I’m also sure at no time was he sitting around trying to justify his lack of progress, or his poor genetic’s, on the fact that someone bigger or stronger than him was using somthing he wasn’t, because he was too busy working on doing the best he could, with what he had.

Juice or no juice, who gives a fuck, this is a motivational guy ![/quote]

Disclaimer: Bro, you know I like you, so this is not meant as argumentative.

I don’t think people are giving an F if he is natural or not. It’s more like giving an F that he has been compulsively lying for years.

Well, actually, I shouldn’t give an F about this considering lying is a staple behavior in bodybuilding. So I guess I agree with all of your points.

half dozen different sports,?

List them please , there’s no records of anything.

Guy saying he’s judo champion , but he’s lying .

saying he’s powerlifting champion , yet Leeman says that’s a lie.
Hearns sporting achievements , lifting numbers , muscle and evn hair is 100% fake / fraud.