Mike Mahler on UK TV

happy birthday dannyboy. and as your present i’ve finished writing my thesis, yippee.

i’ll start a new thread over the weekend to see who’s about and maybe Beni would like to give a seminar himself on westside method?

No I dont need to do a seminar,just arrange to drop by for a workout,when I open in July,there will be no charge but you shall all pay with your soul!!.Now that is the true Westside way.

That is quality Beni, will look forward to that… Glad to see you’ve got a new keyboard.

Are you a man mountain like Dave and Louie then…??

Can you comment on your experiences at Westside…? How did you set it all up…? Did you go to get some Elite Fitness Systems equipment for your gym…?

I remember reading an article by someone who went to the Westside gym to train in T-mag and I think they said it was a humbling experience.

See ya later, I’m about to finish work and go and train…

Cheers…Stubob…

Stubob - Im from a town called clevedon , near weston super mare/portishead - its on the coast of the channel. Very ‘quaint’ town but sod all happens there, needed some interest in my life! Your more west country than me, im somerset by the skin of my teeth and proud of it!

DrStu - congrats, just coming to the end of my first year, man that was a blast. And being older amongst all these lovely 18 year old freshers wasnt exactly a bad thing too - let us know after youve moved house when you want to train, by the way - where do you train- at uni?

Beni - ive only just found out about your gym, its good to see there are some brist with a good hardcore attitude to weightlifting. Would love to get more into westside, desperately need bench numbers to go up - they would barely make a very weak 10 year old nipper jealouse… Hope it works out for you, really do.

had to happen, just said goodbye to a load of mates graduating from clifton in bristol and then another bristolian turns up!

i know what you mean about being the eldest in the year, i took two years out before uni and when i strated i was as old as my demonstrator.

moving next tuesday and then i’ll be shopping for stuff on saturday, so shall we say some point down the week when you are working, don’t worry about sorting passes out if you can’t, i’ll just have to stump up the dough.

beni. i’m thinking about the weekend of the 15th of august for the torture, sorry workout, 22nd is the leeds festival and 29th i fly to south africa for 3 weeks, who says phd’s don’t pay!!!(ME, I’M BROKE)

anyway if any one else fancies meeting up that weekendf then drop us a line of this forum or just PM us.

best wishes STU

typical eh - us west country folk tuurn up everywhere, oo arr, etc!

South africa eh - were supposed to be poor! btw what you weighing in/stats wise - you know about me, ala renegade!

Im working pretty much every day that week, and my shifts start around 2 ish (with thures/fri off) - so some time before that if your up for it, ill confirm passes tomorrow, theyre pretty cool. Probably doing a 5x5 kinda thing and a bit of cardio.

I think we should lay this post to rest soon - and start up the new thread. If beni is cool with the idea, i dont see why not - would be a right laugh training with people who actually know what they are doing - i give up trying to educate people sometimes i really do!