Miguel Cotto ain't sh*t!

So Miguel Cotto shows up on the job today. Take some pics with the locals. I attempted my best to dwarf the Welterweight which wasn’t hard given my clear size advantage. I think I did that pretty well though I have no illusions that he’d clearly lay me flat with one quick jab.
Oh well, can’t win 'em all.

Did you say that to his face?

[quote]hardedge wrote:
So Miguel Cotto shows up on the job today. Take some pics with the locals. I attempted my best to dwarf the Welterweight which wasn’t hard given my clear size advantage. I think I did that pretty well though I have no illusions that he’d clearly lay me flat with one quick jab.
Oh well, can’t win 'em all.[/quote]

If you bear-hugged him whilst he was looking at the camera, I think it is game over for him.

But if he started punching you in the kidneys BEFORE you got hold of him … well!

Good stuff - where/when was this taken exactly?

This was yesterday on the job. He came to see the folks who make him rich!

Miguel Cotto is the shit! Been my fav boxer for years. THes past 2 years have been really bad but he is definitely a fighter, literally and figuratively. Would love to meet him. What’s he like in person? He seems a bit quiet.

very cool hardedge!

Way cool

Gotta love the forearms on boxers, makes them look twice as big.

I think size definitely plays a role but if they get you in a bad position to begin with then your pretty much done.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I think size definitely plays a role but if they get you in a bad position to begin with then your pretty much done.[/quote]
None of this stuff there have been so many arguments on this. Some 40 something yr old on this site said he’s beat BJ Penn’s ass.