(Mighty) Stu Yellin, WNBF Pro Updates n Q&A

Hey stu i got curious after reading alot of your post and the information you share is amazing, so i decided to check out your website as well as to go as far as youtubeing you lmao low and behold theres some youtube footage of you it was awesome. gonna be doing anymore videos anytime soon?

1 Like

Did you listen to the podcasts Stu and I made? We are going to pick up with it again and make more.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t heard these podcasts, but Iā€™d love to download them and give them a listen during cardio! where can I find em, youtube only?

For now, theyā€™re only on You Tube. We plan on getting them on iTunes.

1 Like

Thanks for linking!

1 Like

Watched 4 of these already, good stuff!

2 Likes

lol - I did a handful of those videos before the ā€œlook at me! Look at me!ā€ Explosion of social media celeries. In hindsight maybe I could have done more, but they were pretty much just to show what a typical workout for me was at the time than serve any attempts to earn a following or explain any specific approaches.

Brad and I have discussed creating more Educational ones for the Mas Macros channel, so perhaps in the future youā€™ll spot me bringing attention to the finer points of becoming a full blown meat-head :slight_smile:

S

These are an example of how fitness stuff should be on the web. Theyā€™re pretty humble videos not promoting anything and full of interesting topics and opinions! Iā€™m a fan for sure

Thanks! Obviously weā€™ve had a few real life ā€œhiccupsā€ that keep us from knocking out a new episode every week, but Iā€™d like to think that the quality is there for anyone who is a real fan of the sport/hobby/lifestyle. Weā€™ve certainly gotten very good reactions from the fan base weā€™ve earned so far.

Weā€™ve also got several really good guests lined up for the next several, so watch for those.

S

1 Like

Awesome, Iā€™m excited! Iā€™ve only got three left too watch so get going on the new ones please! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey Stu! I would REALLY like your advice on somethingā€¦ The question is asked in my thread ā€œSBā€™s journey to 8%ā€. IT should be my most recent post, the one where I ask about how I consume low GI carbs pre workout and high GI post workout and if I should be changing the amounts of each or if it is okay the way it is. It is a very detailed post, and I would REALLLY appreciate your input there!

Would mean a lot to me if you could take the couple minutes to address this post, I Would have tagged you in it but I Do not know how to do that, tried for a few min to figure it out!

Thank you so much for all the help you have given me, and for the help you are likely to give me in the future :slight_smile: much appreciated bro!

Gonna pop over now. Out of town at the moment, and doing the laptop-client-thing in my room before going out to forage for food -lol.

S

1 Like