Middleagedhero Presents...

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
Your navel is not to sexy to female specimens to the eye. You have muscular lumps, but you must, in all expenses reduce your fat percentage and reveal it to be stone statue quality.[/quote]

I agree, for stone statue quality you must reduce your fat to reveal the muscular lumps.

[quote]doosl wrote:
OP is gay[/quote]

Let’s stick to my physique, guys. I don’t see how that is relevant to “rate my physique.”

OP, I think you could use some more back width. I know you are an older guy so losing some of that extra fat around the midsection is a challenge. Doing this, along with wider, more prominent lats, would give you a sick V-taper. You look like a cylinder in your pictures when in reality, wider shoulders would look great.

Your shoulders also need some work in my opinion, as was said above. I think your abs might be pretty strong, especially given your squat/deadlift numbers. Try losing that fat to really enhance your physique.

OP,

The shoe is a classic running joke in the Nation, see: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=868493&pageNo=0 for your enlightenment.

Don’t listen to the stupid tries at making teenager “humor” of some posters.

Forget your belly button and concentrate on getting bigger and leaner. It seems you’ve made a pretty decent progress in the last six months. In case you didn’t do it already, get some Flameout for your joints and other stuff from the store like HRX, it really does help.

Training wise, I’d focus on the lats and arms. After 10 years off you still have pretty good legs.

[quote]Kensei wrote:
doosl wrote:
OP is bi
fixed
[/quote]

Fixed it may be, but also irrelevant.

OP, you need to lose that belly fat. Otherwise, good work.